Edited by Anticipating

Leave her alone.

6 minutes ago, rzal said:

i was told it was sold out 

JZjrYOd.png

JZjrYOd.png

OT: Queen of Paris :clap3:

16 minutes ago, retromaury said:

why are britney fans provoking the Xtina fans?

Reporting tour boxscores like it is always done on ATRL with every tour is provoking now?

30mqsfd.jpg

OT: These numbers are good for her but I expected slightly better considering this is how her fellow mouseketeers did in Paris on their last tours:

britney.png

justin.png

30mqsfd.jpg

Edited by Ghiles

33 minutes ago, Lucyyyyyyyyy said:

there are no words 

you mean there are no tickets being bought

Edited by Lazerbeamz

Who cares, the show was amazing and she is known as one the best vocalist of all time. 

Christina Aguilera fans had me fooled into thinking this was a sold out tour? I guess boxscores don’t lie!

30mqsfd.jpg

Grossing 400k+?  That's still more than all OXH can earn in their lives :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Lazerbeamz said:

you mean there are no tickets being bought

Well :jonny: 

20 minutes ago, Psikea said:

That arena can fit ~15k people and she did... that? In PARIS? :dies:

it's 16k for most concerts actually. so... it was 30% sold out 

30mqsfd.jpg

It can either be sold out or 59% of tickets sold so far, I think?

BAP9D0c.gif

The pictures do not equal 4k tbh. That's the size of PH in Vegas Xperience shows and there were way more people there IMO. Anyway can @ATRL Feedback calm these psychotic Britney stans down tbh. Using some random ass twitter account as a legit source is questionable and opening 5 troll threads a day about Xtina is just sad.

15 years paying her overseas fans dust. What do we expect? :cm: UK and other shows like Amsterdam will more than make up for it though

Can't wait to see the other X threads that will be opened by the Army to keep us updated :soda:

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The pictures do not equal 4k tbh. That's the size of PH in Vegas Xperience shows and there were way more people there IMO. Anyway can @ATRL Feedback calm these psychotic Britney stans down tbh. Using some random ass twitter account as a legit source is questionable and opening 5 troll threads a day about Xtina is just sad.

You know what’s sad? Shaming the Britney fans after the embarrassment that was those X fans bumping Britney’s failures threads the other day. Neither fan base is better than the other in that regard so shame on both at the very least, and that twitter account is legit.

-

Considering the bragging, those are bad numbers.

It is bad people are dragging her for it. I applaud her for continuing with show for fans. I know most of other girls would have cancelled the show if put in similar position without considering the feelings of fans.

10 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The absolute denial :deadbanana4: This comes straight from Pollstar, which is an official source. What did you expect with the huge ass curtains blocking out half the arena? 

10 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

That account always posts accurate numbers. It's the chartdata of tour boxscores and threads based on chartdata tweets are not closed so :michael:

2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

It is bad people are dragging her for it. I applaud her for continuing with show for fans. I know most of other girls would have cancelled the show if put in similar position without considering the feelings of fans.

Considering it’s livenation that’s not on the artist’s decision, if a show isn’t profitable they pull the plug.

27 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Actually dear, Billboard just updated

https://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

PaTgZC0.jpg

Still think it's fake?

IpQfuPi.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.