• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JawBreaker

• Nemo

• Blue Rose

• peterstyles13

44 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Well I expected it would slay the BB200 once it was put on streaming services like her fans told me :zzz: 

Using "it wasn't on streaming services for years!" as an excuse to justify the fact that it's not charting now that it's available everywhere is... a choice. For instance, 1989 left the BB200 for a few weeks before being added on streaming services in mid-2017 and never left the chart since, thus becoming one of the longest-charting female albums of all time. We were told by y'all countless times that Beyoncé is a streaming force, more culturally relevant than anyone and that the only reason why her stats don't compare to the other big pop girls is that Lemonade's not on Spotify and Apple Music, so you have to understand our shock when we realized that Lemonade left the chart only 9 weeks after being added on every single streaming platform!

sGB8Qgp.gif

Weren’t some of her fans attempting to kii comparing 1989’s Spotify numbers when it was released to Lemonade’s?

Fast forward to now and even RED is outstreaming Lemonade, despite the latter being freshly released just 2 months ago. They really thought, huh

sGB8Qgp.gif

1 hour ago, peterstyles13 said:

Well I expected it would slay the BB200 once it was put on streaming services like her fans told me :zzz: 

Using "it wasn't on streaming services for years!" as an excuse to justify the fact that it's not charting now that it's available everywhere is... a choice. For instance, 1989 left the BB200 for a few weeks before being added on streaming services in mid-2017 and never left the chart since, thus becoming one of the longest-charting female albums of all time. We were told by y'all countless times that Beyoncé is a streaming force, more culturally relevant than anyone and that the only reason why her stats don't compare to the other big pop girls is that Lemonade's not on Spotify and Apple Music, so you have to understand our shock when we realized that Lemonade left the chart only 9 weeks after being added on every single streaming platform!

sGB8Qgp.gif

I guess we are going to give this win to Scooter’s album. King of longevity 

sGB8Qgp.gif

55 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

Congrats to Scooter I guess 

:bibliahh:

OT: Congrats bey!

1 hour ago, peterstyles13 said:

sGB8Qgp.gif

I love this song!

33 minutes ago, Finkypop said:

Weren’t some of her fans attempting to kii comparing 1989’s Spotify numbers when it was released to Lemonade’s?

Fast forward to now and even RED is outstreaming Lemonade, despite the latter being freshly released just 2 months ago. They really thought, huh

sGB8Qgp.gif

Ownership, babe. Beyonce has it, others can’t relate. So who’s really winning?

2 hours ago, By the Water said:

Well ANTi is at 179 weeks and still charting. I think a better comparison would be with Camila's debut, which is at 77 weeks so far.

2Afl.gif

:bibliahh:

Also y'all are so annoying with your BS. 

An album can sell 10M in one week and leave the charts forever spending only 1 week on the chart and still be BIGGER or as big as an album that spent 100+ weeks but was selling 50k per week. 

1 hour ago, Finkypop said:

sGB8Qgp.gif

:deadbanana4:

OT - Maybe it will return soon? :dancehall3:

Edited by mcohen

peterstyles13
1 hour ago, Ari29 said:

Congrats to Scooter I guess 

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

I guess we are going to give this win to Scooter’s album.

Is this the best y'all can do? The Hive's ability to drag really took a slump huh 

sGB8Qgp.gif

OT: Congrats on spending 84 weeks on the BB200 chart. The most culturally impactful album of all time is almost on par with albums from girls like Camila, Halsey and SZA but not quite :clap3:

Edited by peterstyles13

Is Homecoming still charting? I can imagine it taking a chunk off Lemonade as well, though I still expected more :skull: 

9 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Is this the best y'all can do? The Hive's ability to drag really took a slump huh 

sGB8Qgp.gif

OT: Congrats on spending 84 weeks on the BB200 chart. The most cuturally impactful album of all time is almost on par with albums from girls like Camila, Halsey and SZA but not quite :clap3:

Are those albums 3x Platinum like Lemonade? I doubt it but if yes then thats super impressive. But then again not as impressive as Scooter’s album. We have to bow down to the King Of Pop :worship:

3 minutes ago, Yomaku said:

Is Homecoming still charting? I can imagine it taking a chunk off Lemonade as well, though I still expected more :skull: 

Homecoming is #88 this week :heart2:

peterstyles13
6 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

But then again not as impressive as Scooter’s album. We have to bow down to the King Of Pop

Is this the best y'all can do? The Hive's ability to drag really took a slump huh [2]

sGB8Qgp.gif

3 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Is this the best y'all can do? The Hive's ability to drag really took a slump huh [2]

sGB8Qgp.gif

What drag? I agree with you. Scooter is king and has more longevity. I stan his album :heart2: 

Lemonade didnt even have a #1 song while Scooter’s album had 3 or 4 :jonny6:

30 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

sGB8Qgp.gif

OT: Congrats on spending 84 weeks on the BB200 chart. The most culturally impactful album of all time is almost on par with albums from girls like Camila, Halsey and SZA but not quite :clap3:

But that wasn’t a drag, it was a satirical comment. I find it funny and kinda ironic that the stats you guys boast about now directly line the pockets of an OTH.

OT: Congrats to the game-changing, Peabody Award winning masterpiece and it’s 84 weeks 

4 hours ago, Caesar said:

Wait it only had 84 weeks on the BB200? i-

It was released 84 weeks ago lol 

peterstyles13
3 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

But that wasn’t a drag, it was a satirical comment. I find it funny and kinda ironic that the stats you guys boast about now directly line the pockets of an OTH.

What even :dies: Taylor still owns the publishing rights of every song she's ever released. She gets a cut from all of her albums considering she's the main writer on all her songs. I can hardly see why we wouldn't celebrate Taylor's amazing stats simply because Scooter now owns the masters. Seems to me like it's just an easy (yet extremely weak and off-topic) drag to use when the actual numbers aren't in your favor and you run out of intelligent arguments - a common occurrence.

sGB8Qgp.gif

mess isnt halseys first album still charting :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Ari29 said:

Ownership, babe. Beyonce has it, others can’t relate. So who’s really winning?

Certainly not the woman splitting royalties with 40+ co-writers. Beyoncé only “owns” the masters for Lemonade. Taylor is the main writer on every song she released (with little to no co-writers) and gets a hefty cut from all of her past work despite not owning the masters. Starting with Lover she will own the master recordings to every album released onwards anyways, which will certainly make more than Lemonade or anything your fave puts out. Y’all have nothing left to drag with and the one thing you’re resorting to now is laughable. 

sGB8Qgp.gif

6 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

What even :dies: Taylor still owns the publishing rights of every song she's ever released. She gets a cut from all of her albums considering she's the main writer on all her songs. I can hardly see why we wouldn't celebrate Taylor's amazing stats simply because Scooter now owns the masters. Seems to me like it's just an easy (yet extremely weak and off-topic) drag to use when the actual numbers aren't in your favor and you run out of intelligent arguments - a common occurrence.

sGB8Qgp.gif

And that’s your problem since I’ve explicitly stated my intent with the comment. Nowhere did I say or even imply she gets no compensation. All I said was it’s funny that the stats you guys love to boast about now directly benefit a Taylor Swift hater/bully. 

OT: Congrats again to Lemonade for almost 2 years of charting despite all the sabotage from its owner

8 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

sGB8Qgp.gif

Not you talking about off topic when you broke your cheap kitten heels to post about Scooter’s album :ahh:

Also the fact that you cant comprehend that an album with multiple big hits is outcharting an album that wasn’t available on streaming services, thus hindering the performance of its singles is laughable and pathetic. The audacity to come for people’s intelligence when your try hard posts are dumb af :ahh: 

We agree that Scooter won, now move on

4 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

So... ANTi won? :omg:

it's been winning since it did more units in 2017 2018 and 2019 :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.