Lemonade leaves BB200

JawBreaker

3 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

I thought people weren't coming to the movie for Beyoncé? Why would it be giving her a push? 

isn't Spirit on her page :biblio: 

OT: ughhh she truly always win huh?? :jonny5:who's doing it like her??

5d23c970e00fe240181760.thumb.gif.137465929828e6f23a49b28bab1fe46f.gif

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JawBreaker

• Nemo

• Blue Rose

• peterstyles13

On 7/9/2019 at 9:16 PM, GorgeousRep said:

Based on Billboard annual report (for US only) 

2016 - From 2.2m album units, Beyonce made 6.2m from sales and streaming, 1.3m from publishing

2017 - From 2.3m album units, Taylor made 7.4m from sales and streaming, 2m from publishing

So, does Beyonce really own her masters from lemonade onwards?

OT: That's kinda tragic

I don’t think those earning are included. Rihanna, who also owns her masters, only earned $1million in publishing despite getting $10+ million from streaming and sales. 

GorgeousRep
1 minute ago, Ari29 said:

I don’t think those earning are included. Rihanna, who also owns her masters, only earned $1million in publishing despite getting $10+ million from streaming and sales. 

Publishing depends on songwriting royalties, not related to master royalties. They explain in their methodology that they use this -

66% of sales revenue if you own masters, otherwise 22%

79% of stream revenue if you own masters, otherwise 33%

which makes sense for rihanna if you look at her sales + streaming earnings.

So, either BB doesnt know if she owns them or she probably has a similar deal like Taylor has with UMG where she gets ownership after a time.

Making room for The Gift's impending SLAYAGE :clap3: 

22 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Making room for The Gift's impending SLAYAGE :clap3: 

So far it doesn't look like a slayage. Wishing Bey best, though. Hopefully it sticks. :angelo:

Edited by Badboidami

14 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I dont understand and also find it boring this mindset of straight up lying and thinking that is a good clapback. No one said 3 years old album Lemonade was going to demolish the other girls. 

What was said was Lemonade’s performance was dwarfed by it not being available on streaming services. How is that hard to understand :lmao: 

Also if you go back to the 1989 vs Lemonade thread, it was explained to you and your fellow Swifties that it was not a malicious comparison. It just happened they are the only female albums with somewhat similar situations streaming wise (even worse for Lemonade)

It seems to me your lack of comprehension skills is the reason you’re big mad and spamming the forum with flamebait Beyoncé threads :deadbanana4:

Also screaming at “Lion King push” :ahh: 

your fumes have officially turned to flames :ahh: 

ohhhh pleaseeee y'all knew exactly what y'all were doing with the 1989 comparison. Lemonade got like 15M streams first day and 1989 got like 4M or something so y'all were on top of the world. Also how can I be spamming the forum with only 2 Beyonce threads?? How can that be "spamming", "fumes" and "flamebait"? Imagine screaming those words when you basically breathe Taylor Swift day in day out?? :bibliahh: Superpower and Reputation Stadium Tour goes hand in hand :rip: You were fuming at the boxscores on the daily.:fan:

OT: LEMONADE truly the album of the Millenium :jonny5: 

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Well well well @JawBreaker @peterstyles13

Wait, what? This can't be possible. I was told that Spirit underperforming on Spotify meant that she was absolutely done for. How can this be?

13 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

ohhhh pleaseeee y'all knew exactly what y'all were doing with the 1989 comparison. Lemonade got like 15M streams first day and 1989 got like 4M or something so y'all were on top of the world. Also how can I be spamming the forum with only 2 Beyonce threads?? How can that be "spamming", "fumes" and "flamebait"? Imagine screaming those words when you basically breathe Taylor Swift day in day out?? :bibliahh: Superpower and Reputation Stadium Tour goes hand in hand :rip: You were fuming at the boxscores on the daily.:fan:

OT: LEMONADE truly the album of the Millenium :jonny5: 

Phew, I really had y’all shook :jonny5:

I see you cant help but play victim again. I was just giving you a dose of your own medicine. Lets not rewrite history. Swifties started insulting Bey, many of you were banned from the OTR2 thread, and many of you stormed in the Beyoncé base to post racist insults and make fun of Blue Ivy. The mods literally had to close the Beyoncé base for few hours so you could calm down.

I shade Taylor (mostly her trash songs, reputation album and payola) but I only laughed at her tour when Billboard said her tickets were flopping. Take that up with Billboard. Ive never fumes at her boxscores. Here you go again with the lies and false perceptions.

I think the only Taylor thread I created in forever was the one about Kacey Musgraves shading her. Ive also never received a warning point in any Taylor related thread and all my posts get reported :rip: 

If I wasn't making valid, non flamebait points, your entire fanbase wouldn’t be after me. You just cant handle the truth. 

Ot: Lemonade is charting again. OBH hate to see it.

1 hour ago, JawBreaker said:

isn't Spirit on her page :biblio: 

OT: ughhh she truly always win huh?? :jonny5:who's doing it like her??

5d23c970e00fe240181760.thumb.gif.137465929828e6f23a49b28bab1fe46f.gif

you thot you were doing something w that avi. :ahh:

jokes on you, she looks amazing (and far better/skinnier than you)

5d23c970e00fe240181760.thumb.gif.1374659

10 minutes ago, Nemo said:

you thot you were doing something w that avi. :ahh:

jokes on you, she looks amazing (and far better/skinnier than you)

5d23c970e00fe240181760.thumb.gif.1374659

guuuuuuuuurl what??? I actually like Beyonce. I don't hate her at all. She's the only pop girl I can see myself stanning if Taylor didn't exist. I only drag her if I see the beyhives coming for my main fave first. I don't drag her out of the blue. Also I don't have the avi as a shade at all. I was looking up pictures of Beyonce and I saw it and I thought she looked beautiful so I put it as my avi. 

23 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

guuuuuuuuurl what??? I actually like Beyonce. I don't hate her at all. She's the only pop girl I can see myself stanning if Taylor didn't exist. I only drag her if I see the beyhives coming for my main fave first. I don't drag her out of the blue. Also I don't have the avi as a shade at all. I was looking up pictures of Beyonce and I saw it and I thought she looked beautiful so I put it as my avi. 

fkskfjskfjdb my bad i thot you were an avid obh :rip:

ThirdWardBey
2 hours ago, Badboidami said:

So far it doesn't look like a slayage. Wishing Bey best, though. Hopefully it sticks. :angelo:

It hasn’t been released yet so I’m not sure where you got this look at it :rip:

OT: :fan:

Just now, ThirdWardBey said:

It hasn’t been released yet so I’m not sure where you got this look at it :rip:

OT: :fan:

So far basing on the lead single of it - Spirit. :michael:

ThirdWardBey
2 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

So far basing on the lead single of it - Spirit. :michael:

The lead single from a movie that has yet to be released? :rip:

I mean what can you expect from an album that didn't have a proper hit single? Formation i guess counts but it's not resonating with streaming services for some reason.

It's still her second best album though and Sandcastles deserves better:fan:

3 minutes ago, ThirdWardBey said:

The lead single from a movie that has yet to be released? :rip:

Isn't Spirit the lead tho? Did I miss something? :rip:

3 hours ago, Mariano said:

nn Not this serving "Shallow about to pass 7 Rings on Spotify" topic :lmao:  

:bibliahh:that was a bigger kii

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.