Lemonade leaves BB200

JawBreaker

After 84 weeks the most awarded album/era of all time leaves the Billboard 200 chart. It might be leaving the chart but it left an imprint on the world that is seen to this day. It will be back for the next Netflix special tho. So y'all can have your kiis for now. But the Queen will prevail in the end...

Ens6Pfc.gif

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JawBreaker

• Nemo

• Blue Rose

• peterstyles13

4 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

it left an imprint on the world that is seen to this day.

giphy.gif

Wait it only had 84 weeks on the BB200? i-

Is this Sam Smith? :skull:

Ens6Pfc.gif

Edited by Cloudy

1 minute ago, Cherry123 said:

giphy.gif

ask Nala

2Afl.gif

8 minutes ago, Caesar said:

well it did 75 weeks with only pure sales and Tidal but came back for 9 weeks more after it was released on every streaming services in April.

Ens6Pfc.gif

4 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

So... ANTi won? :omg:

Well ANTi is at 179 weeks and still charting. I think a better comparison would be with Camila's debut, which is at 77 weeks so far.

2Afl.gif

careerfatality
8 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

ask Nala

2Afl.gif

this one?

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Well ANTi is at 179 weeks and still charting. I think a better comparison would be with Camila's debut, which is at 77 weeks so far.

2Afl.gif

:rip: 

13 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Well it was not available for streaming for 3 years, what did you expect?

Ens6Pfc.gif

OT: I suspect the album will randomly pop in and out of the chart

3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

2Afl.gif

Camila's debut isn't even 2X Platinum?:skull:

It can do 100 weeks in the long run

just leaving room for Beyonce's The Lion King OST to STOMP STOMP STOMP

11 minutes ago, careerfatality said:

this one?

yes the one that will be grossing $1.2B+ at the boxoffice

HYdF.gif

23 minutes ago, truthteller said:

Amen.

Beyonce's last album always re-surfaces when the next project comes out/a large performance. I'm not worried that this is the last we'll see of Lemonade. 

*Also, Live Album HOMECOMING is still on the charts. :mandown:

Do these other girls even record live in the studio? 

Wait, it was just released on the streaming services! How is that even possible to be out just after 2 months?

26 minutes ago, truthteller said:

But Bey is not credited in The Lion King

1 minute ago, Paola Bracho said:

Wait, it was just released on the streaming services! How is that even possible to be out just after 2 months?

my same exact thoughts its pretty weird that its leaving the charts already. I actually thought that because it wasn't on streaming services that was the main reason why it wasn't charting.  But it seems that the streams aren't coming in either. 1989 album is still charting and its gonna be 5 years old.  

peterstyles13
1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Well it was not available for streaming for 3 years, what did you expect?

Well I expected it would slay the BB200 once it was put on streaming services like her fans told me :zzz: 

Using "it wasn't on streaming services for years!" as an excuse to justify the fact that it's not charting now that it's available everywhere is... a choice. For instance, 1989 left the BB200 for a few weeks before being added on streaming services in mid-2017 and never left the chart since, thus becoming one of the longest-charting female albums of all time. We were told by y'all countless times that Beyoncé is a streaming force, more culturally relevant than anyone and that the only reason why her stats don't compare to the other big pop girls is that Lemonade's not on Spotify and Apple Music, so you have to understand our shock when we realized that Lemonade left the chart only 9 weeks after being added on every single streaming platform!

sGB8Qgp.gif

Edited by peterstyles13

It's really not her year...

Anti tho :clap3:

18 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Well I expected it would slay the BB200 once it was put on streaming services like her fans told me :zzz: 

Using "it wasn't on streaming services for years!" as an excuse to justify the fact that it's not charting now that it's available everywhere is... a choice. For instance, 1989 left the BB200 for a few weeks before being added on streaming services in mid-2017 and never left the chart since, thus becoming one of the longest-charting female albums of all time. We were told by y'all countless times that Beyoncé is a streaming force, more culturally relevant than anyone and that the only reason why her stats don't compare to the other big pop girls is that Lemonade's not on Spotify and Apple Music, so you have to understand our shock when we realized that Lemonade left the chart only 9 weeks after being added on every single streaming platform!

sGB8Qgp.gif

Congrats to Scooter I guess 

Well that was...... faster than I expected.

22 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

sGB8Qgp.gif

Exactly :rip: 

sGB8Qgp.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.