Madame X OUT of BB200 after 2 weeks. Why?

Stankonia

Tour numbers are the ones that matter, sweetie

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stankonia

• cityfolk

• Hurem

• Jjang

58 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

"winner!!1 :cm:" omg stop being dense about my "Quality won :jonny:" post just for the sake of arguing with me, I already said it wasn't that serious. Chill and learn to take a joke sis.

Again, NO ONE's claiming that Mariah outsold Madonna. :priceless: I'm just precising that the later isn't "winning" by as much as you were originally claiming. At the end of the day Caution sold around 200k SPS and Madame X will end up at 350k at the very most. And I'm being quite optimistic as Madame X is already dead in every big sales market.

The estimated sales I posted for Caution (which aren't mine btw) are very reasonable unlike the grossly inflated Mediatraffic estimates for Madame X's 2nd and 3rd weeks which you were using to make a point no one was arguing with. There is no irony whatsoever in me posting them and correcting your obviously erroneous figures.

And I'm not sure you know what a fad is. Neither Mariah or Madonna are fads. :dies:

SPS? Are you counting pre - releases points as well? Then you might as well add 50-70k more sales to Madonna's figure already. The album will supposedly be released physically in Brazil soon which will give it a nice boost + Faz Gostoso video will give it a crazy streaming boost. When its all said and done Madonna is going to have sold x2-x3 more and considering her career is a decade older it even makes her even more of a winner. :cm: 

I don't know - if you're going to just give a way 5k's for free like that then I wouldn't call it reasonable. If you do the same with MX's figure then you accumulate 216k for "claimed" first week sales analysis. Which you yourself said was "hugely inflated". 

47 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Madonna is going to have sold x2-x3

In your dreams maybe. 350K is her limit and the 2CD Deluxe physical version being released in Brazil on the 26th will only add a few thousands copies to her WW total. The album is already dead in all relevant sales markets. Stop being delusional.

---

3rd week:
US 5.5k
UK 3.4k
Germany 3k
France 1.8k
Japan 1.4k
Italy 1.2k
Australia 0.5k
Canada 0.5k
=

38% decline compared to last week's sales in those countries.

Around 29k worldwide this week

=
287k SPS so far

Edited by Stankonia

6 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

In your dreams maybe. 350K is her limit and the 2CD Deluxe physical version being released in Brazil on the 26th will only add a few thousands copies to her WW total. The album is already dead in all relevant sales markets. Stop being delusional.

---

3rd week:
US 5.5k
UK 3.4k
Germany 3k
France 1.8k
Japan 1.4k
Italy 1.2k
Australia 0.5k
Canada 0.5k
=

38% decline compared to last week's sales in those countries.

Around 29k worldwide this week

=
287k SPS so far

Brazil is a huge market & she's smashing there this era. Wait for it to be properly released and handled there till you make your calls. 

Do you have receipts of Caution selling the remaining 130k, though? 

only the best-selling female artist of all time aka the artist with the most #1s in BB history aka THE queen of Pop. :alexz2:

5 hours ago, Lover said:

only the best-selling female artist of all time aka the artist with the most #1s in BB history aka THE queen of Pop. :alexz2:

TABS

We don’t care about charts this era. Madame X is her most authentic album since COADF. She is 60 years old and 35+ years in her career. At least she went #1.

On 7/9/2019 at 11:52 PM, cityfolk said:

The Gaga stans in here thinking they're doing something :clown:

Madonna is 60 years old and a total of about 20 albums in, and still has a touring fanbase large enough to propel her to #1 with almost 100K units with the tour bundles, and would've been around the top 25 at least without them. This was her 9th #1 album. The fact that this outdid Caution, Liberation, and any album by any & all of her peers in the last decade or so is incredible. She doesn't give a ****.

I think Cher’s Dancing Queen album did better didn’t it?

2 minutes ago, SealitwithaJ said:

I think Cher’s Dancing Queen album did better didn’t it?

Didn't get the #1 like Madame X did + this comes with a tour that already sold enough for big bundle numbers, whereas Dancing Queen didn't

9 hours ago, Stankonia said:

Congratulate him for letting your fellow little Medonsters off the hook when it comes to ATRL's zero tolerance policy? Oh wow.

A mod being transparent about his bias, that's refreshing. :clap3:

Who / what are you rambling on about? :rip: Send a help request if you've got a problem. 

And there was no bias in your previous warning - you broke the rules and went off-topic in order to drag Madonna in a Janet thread. Quit whining. 

On 7/9/2019 at 4:52 PM, cityfolk said:

The Gaga stans in here thinking they're doing something :clown:

Madonna is 60 years old and a total of about 20 albums in, and still has a touring fanbase large enough to propel her to #1 with almost 100K units with the tour bundles, and would've been around the top 25 at least without them. This was her 9th #1 album. The fact that this outdid Caution, Liberation, and any album by any & all of her peers in the last decade or so is incredible. She doesn't give a ****.

Pretty sure Unbreakable did better, but I agree with everything else.

her streaming sucks and these days people prefer trash like Lil Nas X

14 minutes ago, TheGreatestX said:

I didn't know Unbreakable went #1 :eek: go Janet

13 hours ago, cityfolk said:

Didn't get the #1 like Madame X did + this comes with a tour that already sold enough for big bundle numbers, whereas Dancing Queen didn't

Just because Dancing Queen didn’t get the #1 doesn’t mean Madame X did better though. Madame X debuted with 95k & Dancing Queen debuted with 153k :michael:

13 hours ago, TheGreatestX said:

Oh ok.

Let's wait until Janet releases her next album and I will definitely make a thread as well.

Only for you @Stankonia

=)

This bitch lasted for 3 decades and outsold all your faves :deadbanana2: y'all just look stupid trying to come for Madonna

13 hours ago, TheGreatestX said:

It's a little unfair to use 3.5yo receipts. I doubt Janet will break 300K worldwide with her next album.

21 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

It's a little unfair to use 3.5yo receipts. I doubt Janet will break 300K worldwide with her next album.

Why? The OP said Madame X did better than her peers in the last 10 years.

What the absolute **** :deadbanana4: That has to be a record for quickest drop off the BB200 for a #1 album

On 7/12/2019 at 4:15 AM, Reinvention said:

Who / what are you rambling on about? :rip: Send a help request if you've got a problem

And there was no bias in your previous warning - you broke the rules and went off-topic in order to drag Madonna in a Janet thread. Quit whining.  

Look it up.gif

Don't care enough to send a help request or whatever and shouldn't have to do so in order for the zero tolerance policy to be applied to everyone!

I have no idea why you're bringing up my WPs but go off sis.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:30 AM, cityfolk said:

I didn't know Unbreakable went #1 :eek: go Janet

And it charted on the BB200 for 11 weeks :clap3:

USA : 1-8-14-41-36-75-50-103-109-//-193-126-OUT

On 7/12/2019 at 6:29 PM, Temporal said:

What the absolute **** :deadbanana4: That has to be a record for quickest drop off the BB200 for a #1 album

I'm pretty sure it is.

Hopefully there is another wave of people redeeming their ticket bundle offer so Madame X can spend a 3rd week on the BB200!

23 hours ago, Stankonia said:

I'm pretty sure it is.

Hopefully there is another wave of people redeeming their ticket bundle offer so Madame X can spend a 3rd week on the BB200!

$350 for madame x seems appropriate. 

On 7/9/2019 at 7:49 PM, Isaiah said:

id love to see the chart run of your faves new album 40 years into their career :gaycat4:

There will be nothing to see. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.