Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Asian woman gave birth to non-Asian babies

17 posts in this topic

https://bbc.in/2JkxYNy

A lawsuit filed by the couple in New York states that the couple was shocked to give birth to two boys who were not of Asian descent, US media reported.

There were earlier signs that things were amiss when a scan revealed they were expecting boys, despite the fact that the doctors had said they did not use male embryos during the treatment.

Doctors reportedly told the couple that the scan was inaccurate, before they went on to have the baby boys in April.

In addition to not being related to the couple, the children were not related to each other, according to the lawsuit.

What is this mess?

Told they weren’t expecting boys. Not of Asian descent. The boys not being related to each other when they’ve just come out of the same Vajayjay?

I-

This is terrible. 

Idk, the babies are the only ones I truly feel sorry for here.

9 minutes ago, P!nk said:

What is this mess?

Told they weren’t expecting boys. Not of Asian descent. The boys not being related to each other when they’ve just come out of the same Vajayjay?

I-

The excerpt in the OP is missing a lot of important information. The mother had IVF, but at the clinic there was a mix up: they inserted the completely wrong embryo (belonging to some random white couple) into her. So she gave birth to someone else's child.

5 minutes ago, ks_dollar said:

The excerpt in the OP is missing a lot of important information. The mother had IVF, but at the clinic there was a mix up: they inserted the completely wrong embryo (belonging to some random white couple) into her. So she gave birth to someone else's child.

She gave birth to two unrelated children. It doesn't say they're white, either.

What a mess

Nothing is adding up here..

Rachel Dolezal won yet again 

14 minutes ago, cancer said:

it's scary to think fertility clinics can pretty much do anything with your sperm and egg once in their possession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f53e_M1H26o

Mix-ups are not the worst. I think the worst cases are when the fertility doctor used his own sperms in place of the actual man's sperms.

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

Mix-ups are not the worst. I think the worst cases are when the fertility doctor used his own sperms in place of the actual man's sperms.

oh yeah that was bad too but this is pretty much up there :rip:

Plus IVF is so common now with fertility in both men and women decreasing by the generation and with women not wanting to have kids until they are past 35 years old. They really need to make some serious laws about this cause I feel like IVF is gonna become the norm for having kids.

The clown came back to BITE. 

Stan list