Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Taylor Swift vs Lady Gaga: Bigger career?

Gaga vs Taylor  

127 members have voted

  1. 1. Bigger?

    • Gags
      41
    • Tay Tay
      86


108 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Both have had massive peaks, whos had the bigger career overall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylor 🙄.

Sold more albums

Sold more singles

Grossed more

Garnered more streams despite withholding her music from streaming platforms 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both queens owning the industry :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylor: US; Asia

Gaga: The rest countries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cherry123 said:

Both queens owning the industry :clap3:

Agreed.:fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both legends with legendary careers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the one with the Oscar :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Both queens owning the industry :clap3:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More albums sold: Taylor Swift

More singles sold: Taylor Swift

More tour gross: Taylor Swift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaga's peak was bigger but Taylor's career overall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Both queens owning the industry :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're both massively successful, Taylor more so 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Taylor’s career overall has been bigger but I gotta say, when it’s all said and done I believe Gaga will be remembered and Taylor won’t be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Lady Gaga - bigger impact, has worldwide classics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gaga ww.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylor Swift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Gaga. ASIB was huge. Shallow and Poker Face more global than any Taylor song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, hellocory said:

More albums sold: Taylor Swift

More singles sold: Taylor Swift

More tour gross: Taylor Swift

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Gaga. ASIB was huge. Shallow and Poker Face more global than any Taylor song.

Shake It Off was bigger than Shallow :sorry: 

 

OT: 1989 era was more successful than any Gaga era this decade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

 

28 minutes ago, ordinarynam said:

 

 

29 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Both legends with legendary careers

Keep deluding yourselves in the name of an ‘alliance’.:bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sex with Rih said:

Taylor 🙄.

Sold more albums

Sold more singles

Grossed more

Garnered more streams despite withholding her music from streaming platforms 

 

 

28 minutes ago, hellocory said:

More albums sold: Taylor Swift

More singles sold: Taylor Swift

More tour gross: Taylor Swift

This is all local to the US. Gaga's WW success is incomparable. Plus more importantly, what acclaim, respect or impact does Taylor have? Iconic moment that doesn't entail her being humiliated by Kanye?

1 minute ago, hellocory said:

Shake It Off was bigger than Shallow :sorry: 

 

OT: 1989 era was more successful than any Gaga era this decade

I'm talking overall sweetie, TFM is was bigger than 1989.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hellocory said:

Shake It Off was bigger than Shallow :sorry: 

 

OT: 1989 era was more successful than any Gaga era this decade

Didn't Shallow spend 30 weeks top 10 in Switzerland? And at least 20 in every other country? :lmao:

 

OT: Gaga. She achieved more success and without having to rely on relationships with men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylor :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Signs said:

 

This is all local to the US. Gaga's WW success is incomparable. Plus more importantly, what acclaim, respect or impact does Taylor have? Iconic moment that doesn't entail her being humiliated by Kanye?

I'm talking overall sweetie, TFM is was bigger than 1989.

Joanne: Platinum in 2 countries

ARTPOP: Platinum in 6 countries

 

Red: Platinum in 10 countries

1989: Platinum in 13 countries

Reputation: Platinum in 9 countries

 

Joanne Tour: 2 continents (94M)

artRave: 4 continents ($83M)

 

1989 Tour: 4 continents ($250M)

Reputation Tour: 4 continents ($345M)

 

Gaga was extremely global 2009-2012, but not anymore :sorry: She hasn't had a worldwide hit album in almost 10 years and that album only sold 1M more outside the US than 1989 :sorry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites