40 weeks for Shallow on Hot 100

ViviLittleM

45 minutes ago, Bestforthelast said:

Is that true that Gaga is now the 2nd female with 3 songs that spent at least 40 weeks on BB100? We been knew that she's legend, but OH WOW :omg:

Oh wow I didn't know this :jonny4:  I CAN stand it :jonny4:

I like GaGa, but Shallow's weeks are fairly low in the T 50.  She could go SRC at this rate, but the song barely spent any time at all in the Top 10.  BR, JD, and PF all had the more standard top heavy chart runs.  

2 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

I like GaGa, but Shallow's weeks are fairly low in the T 50.  She could go SRC at this rate, but the song barely spent any time at all in the Top 10.  BR, JD, and PF all had the more standard top heavy chart runs.  

Shallow would've spent 10-15 weeks in top 10 instead of 7 weeks, had the radio supported it from the get-go. The radio was forced to play it after the Oscars performance and it going #1 but even then the song didn't go higher than 90m+ AI. It's just not the type of song that easily smashes in the US

A song we all needed :jonny5:

3 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Shallow wil end up being 5xplatinum at the very least, which is equal to a multi week number 1 smash tho... 

Whew. Shallow will be a classic. 

A modern classic indeed. :clap3:

On 7/9/2019 at 5:39 AM, Mariano said:

Shallow wil end up being 5xplatinum at the very least, which is equal to a multi week number 1 smash tho... 

I didn't realize that it had fallen to #49.  So I guess Shallow will not go SRC.

A once in a lifetime song :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.