• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sakisfan16

• Mr.Fenty

• Badboidami

• QueenofCopyPaste

16 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Don't forget it's Scooter behind Bieber's management. I think somehow he will be credited. No matter what. :deadbanana4:

that will be the next level ****ery

we all knew Scooter is pulling that strings to get that credit for JB.. glad OTR is cockblocking em.. i love BILLIE but this move is sh*tty, you can do better than that girl

i think it's pretty clear now that the Barb is breaking that record

36 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

the truth hurts I see

giphy.gif

Just now, Cain said:

Glad to see that desperate remix is no threat to Lil Excellence

giphy.gif

Lil has 150 remixes.not one.so tell me who is more desperate

2 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

Lil has 150 remixes.not one.so tell me who is more desperate

The remixes came out after he was #1 and none of them feature than rat Bieber, so not Lil Saint :heart2:

1 minute ago, Cain said:

The remixes came out after he was #1 and none of them feature than rat Bieber, so not Lil Saint :heart2:

I know that he's #1 and You know very well why he made the remixes now.he wants the record.so he has a reason for the remixes and it's still desperate

This Camila stan is still trying it when 

Camila Cabello f/ Daddy Yankee - Havana (Remix)

Camila Cabello f/ Kane Brown - Never Be The Same (Remix)

Camila Cabello f/ Swae Lee - Real Friends (Remix)

Camila Cabello - Consequences (Orchestra Version)

like.....shut it.

GorgeousRep
5 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

like.....shut it.

:ahh:Don't forget Havana (live) and Havana (No Rap Version)

Edited by GorgeousRep

13 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

like.....shut it.

The difference is that Real friends was never a single.she released a remix for fun..and the other songs has one simple remix only, not 150 different remixes with popular artists and rappers..lol...you still trying it..

Edited by sakisfan16

2 minutes ago, GorgeousRep said:

:ahh:Don't forget Havana (live)

Havana live was released only for that grammy nomination...when the live version was released havana had already peaked and camila already promoted 'never be the same' ..if you don't know something then search about it

GorgeousRep
1 minute ago, sakisfan16 said:

Havana live was released only for that grammy nomination...when the live version was released havana had already peaked and camila already promoted 'never be the same' ..if you don't know something then search about it

Yes and she was desperate for that grammy nom, what about it? its still desperate

4 minutes ago, GorgeousRep said:

Yes and she was desperate for that grammy nom, what about it? its still desperate

8 minutes ago, GorgeousRep said:

:ahh: Havana (No Rap Version)

I will not talk again with a stupid member who thinks that havana no rap version exists..an official no rap version not exists..camila never released that,it's only fan-made audio from users in you tube....I mean wow...you trying to shade me with stupid things .you should do a search before posting next time..:dies:

Edited by sakisfan16

GorgeousRep
3 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

I will not talk again with a stupid member who thinks that havana no rap version exists..an official no rap version not exists..camila never released that,it's only fan-made audio from users in you tube....I mean wow...you trying to shade me with stupid things .you should do a search before posting next time..:dies:

Omg a stan who doesn't even know she released a no rap version on iTunes :ahh: It's literally on the song's wiki with sources you dum dum

https://music.apple.com/us/album/havana-no-rap-version/1334446033?i=1334445990

Edited by GorgeousRep

Still can't erase the fact that OTR still the biggest song within the 15th and 16th week. Who knew a troll will break a record on Billboard. Still hoping that somebody will stop on the 17th week but seems nobody can.

5 minutes ago, GorgeousRep said:

Omg a stan who doesn't even know she released a no rap version on iTunes :ahh: It's literally on the song's wiki with sources you dum dum

https://music.apple.com/us/album/havana-no-rap-version/1334446033?i=1334445990

lol oh wow you talked about this version from NOW That's What I Call Music,    camila and her label still never released it officially..if you think that this various artist album had an impact...:dies::ahh:

Edited by sakisfan16

GorgeousRep
3 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

lol wow from NOW That's What I Call Music,    camila and her label still never released it officially..if you think that this various artist album had an impact...:dies::ahh:

Are you saying her label doesn't even know about it? a joke :ahh:Its also on spotify fyi

2 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

and you tell me that he's not desperate lol..he will become a joke quickly but he can enjoy the success now cause he will never have it again 

Sis get a life :rip: 

The record is 16 weeks? Oh, wow! All these time I thought it's 18 weeks. I remember just now that that 18 I'm thinking is the number of Mariah's #1s.

Lil Nas is gonna get that record for sure :clap3:

Edited by Reb'l Rêveur

4 minutes ago, GorgeousRep said:

Are you saying her label doesn't even know about it? a joke :ahh:Its also on spotify fyi

it released via ''now that's what I call music'' not from her or from her label officially....and that various artists album was released on february 2018 ..havana peaked on hot 100 and reached number one the first week of january 2018...still didn't need it... but lil nas can't live without breaking mariah's record...desperate..:dies:

I want Lil Nas to be #1 as long as possible. Not because I'm a fan of this, which I'm not, but because I want him to keep trolling Billboard charts. They don't make sense anymore.

2 hours ago, Timber said:

Thank ****ing goodness. Does that mean him being credited is not gonna happen?

He will be credited no matter what because of Scooter Braun and Bieber's name.

Beyoncé was still credited for 4 more weeks for Perfect despite of the duet only doing better than the original for only one week. Billboard is very inconsistent with their rules.

Week 1:

https://kworb.net/pop/archive/20171201.html

After a week the original was higher than the Beyonce's duet but Billboard still credited Beyonce for 4 more weeks:

Week 2:

https://kworb.net/pop/archive/20171208.html

20 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

it released via ''now that's what I call music'' not from her or from her label officially....and that various artists album was released on february 2018 ..havana peaked on hot 100 and reached number one the first week of january 2018...still didn't need it... but lil nas can't live without breaking mariah's record...desperate..:dies:

only desperate person here is the one who spends all their energy on hating on black excellence

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.