Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Nicki dragging GAGA and Cardi

117 posts in this topic

"Eventually the barbz were all wearing pink hair, Chinese bangs, & Barbie chains. Colorful wigs came all the way back in style. Everyone became Barbies & Dolls.

"I never had a crusade by radio stations, influencers & blogs to make my song number 1 when Anaconda was #2 on the Hot 100. I never had a group of men in the studio writing my songs for me so it took a while between albums. "

Not sure about the Gaga one but I saw a few tweets claiming she's shading Gaga :noparty:

Isn’t she talking about a fake article?..

She is a mess

DDDD NICKI NO 

LskFHzh.gif

Posted (edited)

She really thinks she's the best rapper to ever grace this planet, doesn't she? The ego knows no bounds. I don't know how she has managed to get anything bigger than her ass, but yet, here we are.

The only thing you've dragged successfully is your cement filled ass.  Maybe just disable your instagram and take a beat.  Maybe have your baby and quit music. I dunno, just spitballing.

As if she wasn’t blatantly copying Gaga (like every other female in the game in 2009-2011). She’s really ****ed up and needs help :rip:

It was about Gaga. 

I'm so not a Nicki stan, but she's so right. 

White girl Gaga :clap3:

ohhhhh theres a thread already. Should I delete this or what??

ok but she made points 

5 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Not sure about the Gaga one but I saw a few tweets claiming she's shading Gaga :noparty:

Billboard, y’all wrote a piece about how a white artist influenced me, Bey & Rih??????

that part :shakeno:

A post celebrating the anniversary of one of her works and the former First Lady (Gaga) of Hip-Hop spends most of it ranting? Sad.

1 minute ago, JawBreaker said:

ohhhhh theres a thread already. Should I delete this or what??

You can ask the mods to merge them in HQ.

Also...

The way people find ways to drag Gaga into things :deadbanana2:

Nicki literally two weeks ago:

“Perdue chickens can never talk sh*t about queens. She disrespected me in a magazine article for no reason. I had just seen her after she sucked Mike WiLL's d*ck in the studio..now you coming out with pink wigs, all you bitches wanna be Nicki.”

a decade later and she's still refusing to admit her the blatant inspiration. :rip:

the obsession and delusion of the Starships singer. :rip:

Gaga doesn't know Miki Minach and this woman is delusional. :fan:

10 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

As if she wasn’t blatantly copying Gaga (like every other female in the game in 2009-2011). She’s really ****ed up and needs help :rip:

And it’s not like Gaga took from Kim and Madonna herself lol

3 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

nickiminajbillboard.jpg

:bibliahh:she's still mad !

12 years ago I dropped my 1st mixtape. Wrote every single word on every single song. I was so proud of that. Eventually the barbz were all wearing pink hair, Chinese bangs, & Barbie chains. Colorful wigs came all the way back in style. Everyone became Barbies & Dolls. I always shouted out my influences in my interviews. Now a days, it’s become cool to pretend u weren’t influenced by other artists. S/O to the ones big enough to do it: Kash, Asian, Cuban, Saweetie, Meg, Malibu, etc. No female rapper (other than Trina) did a song w/me or congratulated me on my billboard accomplishments. I didn’t mind. I never felt they were obligated to do so. Just like Beyoncé isn’t obligated to congratulate or collaborate with Normani, etc. — I never had a crusade by radio stations, influencers & blogs to make my song number 1 when Anaconda was #2 on the Hot 100. I never had a group of men in the studio writing my songs for me so it took a while between albums. Please stop these write ups about what I didn’t do. Y’all are rlly sick & ima call y’all out one by one on Queen Radio. Most of yall doing these write ups have never fought for anything in life. You just sit on the sidelines & watch the doers do!!!! To my fans;
I love, cherish you, adore you, and thank you. God bless you. 
Billboard, y’all wrote a piece about how a white artist influenced me, Bey & Rih?????? Where’s the article on the black girl who charted after 10 years of no female rapper charting? I didn’t influence trends I guess... go fkn figure.

So sad that she has demolished her "legacy" by clownery and now is trying to play a victim when it's her who is the problem. Girl, you did a lot to female hip-hop, but days of your prime are gone so sit down.

Oh nicki shut up

She's still a clown, I see :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, scheibe said:

Gaga doesn't know Miki Minach and this woman is delusional. :fan:

the way this deranged lady brings her up every couple months yet Gaga hasn't acknowledged her existence once :deadbanana2: