Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Nicki shades Gaga and Billboard

187 posts in this topic

Not her shading someone who clearly influences her because of a FAKE article :ahh: 

Isn't she like pushing 1000, this is so childish

The microaggressions in the caption :rofl:

No female rapper (other than Trina) did a song w/me or congratulated me on my billboard accomplishments. I didn’t mind. I never felt they were obligated to do so. Just like Beyoncé isn’t obligated to congratulate or collaborate with Normani, etc

She's an ATRLer :ahh:

Where’s the article on the black girl who charted after 10 years of no female rapper charting? 

Nicki Minaj sits at her vanity.

Just now, Thickorita said:

She's an ATRLer :ahh:

Kim literally did a song with her before Trina did

Sometimes she does and say the dumbest things, other times she speaks the real truth. Dont know what to do with you Nicki girl

Just now, G.U.Y said:

Nicki Minaj sits at her vanity.

Also not true. Kim, Eve and Missy had songs charting from 2006-2009 

A mess. At least that Monster will get the lashings they deserve tho :fan:

A ****ing meltdown :ahh: 

queen queen that's what you can me, queen

The POWER that Gaga still shows :clap3:

Posted (edited)

12 years ago I dropped my 1st mixtape. Wrote every single word on every single song. I was so proud of that. Eventually the barbz were all wearing pink hair, Chinese bangs, & Barbie chains. Colorful wigs came all the way back in style. Everyone became Barbies & Dolls. I always shouted out my influences in my interviews. Now a days, it’s become cool to pretend u weren’t influenced by other artists. S/O to the ones big enough to do it: Kash, Asian, Cuban, Saweetie, Meg, etc. No female rapper (other than Trina) did a song w/me or congratulated me on my billboard accomplishments. I didn’t mind. I never felt they were obligated to do so. Just like Beyoncé isn’t obligated to congratulate or collaborate with Normani, etc. — I never had a crusade by radio stations, influencers & blogs to make my song number 1 when Anaconda was #2 on the Hot 100. I never had a group of men in the studio writing my songs for me so it took a while between albums. Please stop these write ups about what I didn’t do. Y’all are rlly sick & ima call y’all out one by one on Queen Radio. Most of yall doing these write ups have never fought for anything in life. You just sit on the sidelines & watch the doers do!!!! To my fans;
I love, cherish you, adore you, and thank you. God bless you. 
Billboard, y’all wrote a piece about how a white artist influenced me, Bey & Rih?????? Where’s the article on the black girl who charted after 10 years of no female rapper charting? I didn’t influence trends I guess... go fkn figure. 

Did @Pikachoo write this?

Also, the way she made this sbout race when billboard talked about the whole industry :bibliahh:RACISME RACISME!

It is soo true and y’all sit here and laugh. No female outside of Trina has ever congratulated on any of her achievements. When Nicki debuted there was no female rap that was commercially successful at the time and pushed boundaries past just being hip hop. 

She's such an idiot. 

The fact that she’s mad over a FAKE article :ahh: 

Just now, NewRihannaStan said:

It is soo true and y’all sit here and laugh. No female outside of Trina has ever congratulated on any of her achievements. When Nicki debuted there was no female rap that was commercially successful at the time and pushed boundaries past just being hip hop. 

So do you agree that Gaga didn't influence Nicki? :lmao: 

The paragraph literally reads like a ATRL troll nn

lol Gagz literally inspired everyone to step up their games and the one that does it tackiest/most transparent is Nicki :dies: girl it's not about the color of your skin

shade aside some truths are sprinkled in there

she has came a long way  :clap3:

If she’s referring to Gaga, billboard didn’t lie, between 2009-2011 every major pop girl was coping Gaga’s aesthetics (facts), ahead of them is Nicki Minaj; that’s why she showed up to the met gala not even knowing what “camp” is, the very thing she ripped off Gaga’s.