Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Your High School's Scandal?

78 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Pop said:

It was an ACCIDENT. :ahh: 

I'm actually in my home town for vacation now and I've seen my old friends. We haven't talked about the incident, but it always kind of looms around. She's still living in the neighborhood with her parents, but for whatever reason she's keeping our secret. 

Be careful, Pop. I hear prison food makes you fat.  - A

4 hours ago, Mark! said:

What was the nickname? Kanye? :oh:

Nnnnnn no, it was basic and dumb "Poo Finger."

This was before Icon Rose got her hands dirty :oh:

One girl in highschool accused a super nice professor of being pedo because he gifted her something and he was actually gay. All the professors knew that and suggested him to fight back but he choosed to be fired because he didn't want to be exposed...

My friends one day told me to close my eyes to surprise me with a video i open my eyes and im kinda confused I didnt really get a clear view so i get closer turns out what im seeing is a girl getting f**ked by a dog, turns out she was a student at my HS the year before and someone who found it started air dropping it all over the school dont really know what ended up of her tho

also there was a random drug check day and there was police going around with dogs and such to try and catch students 14 ended up detained one of them had cocaine i saw many instances of people catching wind of this drug check and hiding juuls in areas like book shelves i saw people throwing drugs out the window and some bitch literally just downed 5 Adderall she had stored... quite a day.

the first thing that comes to mind is two students ****ing in the washroom while drinking a bottle of wine while leaving the stall open, a lot of people walked in and just watched, eventually a small crowd started forming around the stall someone started filming. 

Then some freshman walked in and it was all downhill from there 

I went on a school trip to this resort in Spain and this one psychotic girl and her friend pushed me off a cliff, and I almost died. Then they went down to the beach and tried looking for my body, maybe to mutilate it or hide it, or something. I was so scared so I just hid from them until they went away, but then I was so weak that I couldn't get back to the resort. It was the worst, most frightening night of my life. :mazen: The next day some people found me and brought me to the hospital, but I told them I couldn't remember anything so the psycho and her friend wouldn't try and finish the job. I can't believe they got away with attempted murder, I was too scared to do anything. And worst of all one of the girls was flirting with my boyfriend prior to them trying to kill me. :weeps:

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

I went on a school trip to this resort in Spain and this one psychotic girl and her friend pushed me off a cliff, and I almost died. Then they went down to the beach and tried looking for my body, maybe to mutilate it or hide it, or something. I was so scared so I just hid from them until they went away, but then I was so weak that I couldn't get back to the resort. It was the worst, most frightening night of my life. :mazen: The next day some people found me and brought me to the hospital, but I told them I couldn't remember anything so the psycho and her friend wouldn't try and finish the job. I can't believe they got away with attempted murder, I was too scared to do anything. And worst of all one of the girls was flirting with my boyfriend prior to them trying to kill me. :weeps:

Are you made up the stories or are you really was that girl which @Pop and friends accidentally push off to a cliff. :deadbanana4::bibliahh:

A teacher had an affair with a student and got fired right before Christmas break.

It was never proven, but there were always rumors that two teachers were secretly having an affair. One of their sons was a student and everyone used to give him so much **** about it :skull: 

There was another male teacher who was unusually friendly with female students (who would do questionable things like sit on top of his desk while he was at it) and it was heavily rumored that he either was a pedo or was actually doing things with them but again... never proven.

Off topic. I'm recently watch first two episode of Undercover High and I kinda enjoy the insights about high school and teenagers in US from the perspective on non-US person. Is there any ATRLers from Highland Park High School in Topeka, Kansas cause I found this HS was kinda messy with the racial division among AA and Hispanics and hope someone can spill the teas on it.

Professors and the Headmaster himself being sexual predators.

Me throwing a brick on a friend's face.

A teacher had sexual relations to students and sent them dickpics. The worst part is that he was engaged to and expecting a baby with a different teacher at the school.

The most popular group of kids had orgies all the time, but it wasn't really a scandal because everyone knew about it and no one cared

a gym teacher slept with a student the the athletic overhead and security tried to hide the evidence :rip:

On 7/3/2019 at 6:58 AM, Plague said:

One girl in highschool accused a super nice professor of being pedo because he gifted her something and he was actually gay. All the professors knew that and suggested him to fight back but he choosed to be fired because he didn't want to be exposed...

thats honestly real sad

52 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

Me throwing a brick on a friend's face.

Details please :rip: 

1 hour ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Details please :rip: 

Well, over the years I developed some serious mental illness and extreme low self-esteem, and school was where I suffered the most. I had this best friend, and I envied him so damn much... he was perfect. Everyone loved him, he was good at literally everything, was fairly handsome, had charisma, etc... while I am the most horrible, doomy thing on Earth. But he was still my friend and wanted to help me but I just couldn't, my envy was too much. In 2014, he kind of got tired of me and started to bully me in front of everyone, and since he was popular, students laughed with him. It got worse and worse throughout the year, and in the very last day of term, he was laughing about my body and I got so, so, so mad I grabbed a brick that was in the courtyard and throwed it on his face.

It doesn't end just there -- I almost destroyed his face, and I had a mental breakdown in front of the Professor and students. I was throwing chairs everywhere :rip: However, he went to the Headmaster to defend me, saying it was all his fault. They asked me if it was true, and my stupid ass said "No". I wasn't expelled, and he got a scholarship at a very great school.

I was so traumatized. I spent almost 2 years trying to get over this situation, and over him too.

Now he's ugly, poor and has an unwanted child. 

(*)A guy broke a girls knee during a pep rally. 

(*)the occasional caught having sex in the auditorium, student/teacher relationship and teen pregnancies.

(*)a girl was caught cutting herself with a pizza cutter during cooking class

(*)Heard a rumor about a website that posted nudes of girls from my school. 

Posted (edited)

Lots of affairs with teachers/students in the last 7-8 years. I was randomly on FamilyWatchdog the other day looking at my home neighborhood and saw a female science teacher I had listed as a sex offender and then I remembered that she was caught having having sex with this kid in the grade below me :skull:

One was this creepy 70 year old teacher and a girl with special needs. It was this huge court case and tons of other teachers were exposed as having knowledge about it but not saying anything. It was so weird seeing tons of teachers I had listed in a court document as accomplices to the coverup.

5 hours ago, Kevin Parker said:

200.gif

15 hours ago, Kevin Parker said:

Well, over the years I developed some serious mental illness and extreme low self-esteem, and school was where I suffered the most. I had this best friend, and I envied him so damn much... he was perfect. Everyone loved him, he was good at literally everything, was fairly handsome, had charisma, etc... while I am the most horrible, doomy thing on Earth. But he was still my friend and wanted to help me but I just couldn't, my envy was too much. In 2014, he kind of got tired of me and started to bully me in front of everyone, and since he was popular, students laughed with him. It got worse and worse throughout the year, and in the very last day of term, he was laughing about my body and I got so, so, so mad I grabbed a brick that was in the courtyard and throwed it on his face.

It doesn't end just there -- I almost destroyed his face, and I had a mental breakdown in front of the Professor and students. I was throwing chairs everywhere :rip: However, he went to the Headmaster to defend me, saying it was all his fault. They asked me if it was true, and my stupid ass said "No". I wasn't expelled, and he got a scholarship at a very great school.

I was so traumatized. I spent almost 2 years trying to get over this situation, and over him too.

Damn. :rip:

On 7/3/2019 at 12:58 PM, Plague said:

Wow. That reminds me of an episode of Law & Order SVU. That episode was actually very sad because the teacher was fired. And he was so cute. :cries: 

21 hours ago, Kevin Parker said:

i'm-

madonna1.thumb.jpg.202a72a22c136494877d1

OT: my boarding school years are a mess.

my science teacher threw one of my classmates out of a window because he was eating during class :rip:. he also had anger managmement issues so....

one boy in my class attempted suicide by drinking bleach or smth in the middle of the class. whew the whole mess that ensued. the boy is doing okay though.

4 minutes ago, Nexto said:

i'm-

madonna1.thumb.jpg.202a72a22c136494877d1

OT: my boarding school years are a mess.

my science teacher threw one of my classmates out of a window because he was eating during class :rip:. he also had anger managmement issues so....

one boy in my class attempted suicide by drinking bleach or smth in the middle of the class. whew the whole mess that ensued. the boy is doing okay though.

:ahh:

A teacher was fired for trying to reprimand a student who made racist remarks/left racist notes about another student. This caused a bunch of uproar because she was essentially the best teacher in the school, and the administration were all right-leaning and sympathetic of the racist student.

However, the scandal this caused was a distraction from the fact that the school was simultaneously firing two other teachers, one who had been in a relationship with a student, and the other who was reported to have made students uncomfortable by being too friendly/too touchy.

This guy was having a house party with all these other kids from school and decided to play with one of his dad's guns to look cool. He accidentally blew his head off in front of a bunch of students. They had to bring in all these trauma counselors to school for a few weeks for all of them. 

School shooting