Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Your High School's Scandal?

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Jacked this idea off a meme I saw on IG, SNS :rip: 

What were the biggest most gagworthy hs scandals you experienced / witnessed? I'll get things started:

-On April Fool's once, a few of the jocks from senior year released three chickens (labelled "1", "2", and "4") in our cafeteria. Everyone at lunch naturally flipped TF out and apparently one of the chickens got overwhelmed and died of a heart attack so they were charged with animal cruelty, while everyone else was frantically searching for the (non-existent) #3 for the rest of the day :ace:

-One of the teachers called a special needs student r******ed and was fired / insta rihplaced by a new instructor next day. The special needs' student's older brother (who had already graduated by then) saw him grocery shopping a few days later and chucked a rock through his car window :rip:

-Allegedly my married geography teacher had an affair w/ one of the girls in my year. It was never confirmed but there was also a rumored sex tape that was shot on school property. Principal got involved and the whole situation was supposedly diffused behind the scenes. The girl transferred mysteriously to a diff high school the following semester.

-One of the band nerds started dealing MDMA randomly and became super popular suddenly in like a matter of weeks I wanna say :dies: 

13 year old bitches getting pregnant by the same senior :biblio:

Sexual abuse everywhere, for years. :deadbanana2:

Still crying at the girl getting pushed off a cliff story 

This thread :bibliahh:

I wasn't the gossip type back in HS, but the only thing that I heard was this girl from my batch got knocked up by our English teacher. She had to be "gone" for a few weeks.

Posted (edited)

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/teacher-sues-padua-college-for-sacking-him-over-relationship-with-exstudent/news-story/e9dee0666f5d24fe81e0b76c1d031b12

Girl in my English class had sexual relationship with teacher she'd known since Year 7, school found out, he got fired, then he sued the school and the Archdiocese for unfair dismissal.

They're still together now lol.

EDIT: just a cute little picture of them leaving court for you all.

9721a468159a41a6356441a31763e682?width=1024

Posted (edited)

The football team stuck a gatorade bottle up some kid's ass

https://ktla.com/2014/09/26/21-suspended-after-alleged-hazing-incident-involving-ayala-high-football-players/

Details of the alleged hazing were not immediately disclosed, but several students told KTLA that the  incident involved members of the football team attempting to sexually assault a freshman player with a foreign object.

2 homophobic teachers lowkey pushed a couple of lesbian to kill themselves in a hotel room with gas poisoning

The principal is involved in many scandals from finance to money, to forcing the kids there now to have more hours at school then the Education Ministry allowed, pretty ****ty since she found a loophole to do that. Parents start filing lawsuit because of that and after they found out about the fraudulent that she's been doing with the money

We got like a talent show/king & queen kind of competition at school and there's the kid who couldn't make to the final round and she start buying some cheap news publication to praise her performance, then start putting out dirty laundry of the other kid who got into the final round. But unfortunately, that girl is still placed in 3rd out of the top 3, and she took out the 1st place girl who got into the final and herself out, then the girl who score 2nd best got into the finals. After that, that girl is still not finish and start suing the school for various thing

17 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

Still crying at the girl getting pushed off a cliff story 

I remember it:deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, ordinarynam said:

We got like a talent show/king & queen kind of competition at school and there's the kid who couldn't make to the final round and she start buying some cheap news publication to praise her performance, then start putting out dirty laundry of the other kid who got into the final round. But unfortunately, that girl is still placed in 3rd out of the top 3, and she took out the 1st place girl who got into the final and herself out, then the girl who score 2nd best got into the finals. After that, that girl is still not finish and start suing the school for various thing

This one sent me :bibliahh:

The headteacher was embezzling the school’s funds :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, ReverseWarholian said:

This one sent me :bibliahh:

She also got a cousin who was in 12th grade at the time who made it to the final round the year before and that cousin pushed this girl to do all these crazy *****. Then the 12th grader photoshopped a picture acting like she hacked into the Facebook's account of the girl who got into the final round after her dumb cousin sister sent herself out of the competition and the whole school DRAGGED the bitch. I mean like DRAG THROUGH THE DIRT PICK HER UP SHOVE HER FACE INTO A PILE OF PIG **** WASH HER OUT AND REPEAT THAT PROCESS AGAIN AND AGAIN. She deactivated her Facebook account and got hated by the whole school after that. No one hangs out with those 2 girls anymore 

I was LIVING even though I graduated from the school already but I still have some friends in lower grades. 

After me and my friends pushed this girl down a cliff at a school vacation thing (it was self defense), everyone was wondering what happened to her when she came back to school in crutches. She never said it was us who pushed her for some reason. We have a theory she attacked us because she works for our ex friend who was a sociopath (she tried to set half the school on fire during a party) and is now in a mental institiution. They are first door neighbors and were friends as kids. Also, we managed to get our hands on the visitors log and we saw that the girl we pushed keeps visiting somebody in the asylum. If they are working together, maybe she was sent to attack us because we were the ones to call 911 and capture the girl who set fire to the house in the garage.

My boyfriend and I used to kiss always in the bathroom... one day, one guy saw us and told everyone in the school that we were gays. At that time, it was a big scandal at least to me because I was 15 and still in the closet but we got over it lol

- A rape

- a racist latina girl exposed for calling us the n word to all the other latinas.

- a teacher selling drugs to some students

- a teacher exposed as a pedo 

:sistrens: etc...

Uhm none that I remember its been a really long time since HS

8 minutes ago, Attitude said:

After me and my friends pushed this girl down a cliff at a school vacation thing (it was self defense), everyone was wondering what happened to her when she came back to school in crutches. She never said it was us who pushed her for some reason. We have a theory she attacked us because she works for our ex friend who was a sociopath (she tried to set half the school on fire during a party) and is now in a mental institiution. They are first door neighbors and were friends as kids. Also, we managed to get our hands on the visitors log and we saw that the girl we pushed keeps visiting somebody in the asylum. If they are working together, maybe she was sent to attack us because we were the ones to call 911 and capture the girl who set fire to the house in the garage.

:bibliahh:

The band teacher screwed a band mom that was way older than him (He was 30 and she was 50) and her husband ratted him out to the school board so he ended up getting put on this like month and a half leave suspension, and the assistant filled in but nobody was allowed to tell us what was going on, and then he ended up getting fired. 

That or the two teachers caught ****ing in the library. 

There was also an incident that ended up with three kids dying but I don’t think it qualifies as a scandal.

Posted (edited)

-a lesbian affair with a teacher and student

- teachers rigging class president elections

-football players committing sex crimes

- a kid drowning/dying in the poo

-also a ttuberculosis outbreak

luckily all this happened when i wasnt there

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, ordinarynam said:

:deadbanana: 

Not really a scandal, but we had these students from Spain visit our high school for a day (they were on a school trip to North America) and our Spanish class had to be their guides for the day. The guy I was assigned was named Fernando. I was awkward as hell back then and didnt know what to say so when he told me his name was Fernando, I said “wow what a coincedence I have a great uncle called Fernando.” But the dummy that I am didn’t realise that Fernando is such a common name in Spanish, so the guy was just like “uh yeah...cool...” and we just sat there in silence for 10 seconds so to try and make him laugh I said “ay ay ay!” in a terrible Spanish accent and he just stared at me like I was off my Xanax. god just thinking about it gives me ptsd

16 minutes ago, DougAF said:

The band teacher screwed a band mom that was way older than him (He was 30 and she was 50) and her husband ratted him out to the school board so he ended up getting put on this like month and a half leave suspension, and the assistant filled in but nobody was allowed to tell us what was going on, and then he ended up getting fired. 

ok but was the band teacher hot? :eli:

Posted (edited)

In year 7 there were two girls who made a burn book and tried to blame it on another girl even though she was visiting family today in China.

There was a girl who sent nudes to her bf and he leaked them and tons of the guys would Bluetooth them to eachother.

A teacher was arrested because he tried to rape a woman (this happened outside of school but he was arrested at school).

There use to be this one girl who apparently got caught giving guys blowjobs in the guys bathroom in high school

My friend’s best friend was doing her mom.