Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

[Megathread] Taylor's Lawyer: Scott Lied About Masters

989 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, shookgrande said:

She's making Scooter out to be some sort of monster :rip: He doesn't have bad intentions. I'm sure he'll work something out with her.

How do you know this? 

This is sad. 

OMG this is terrible. Money-hungry men have ruined the industry.

Like when Kim Kardashian orchestrated an illegally recorded snippet of a phone call to be leaked and then Scooter got his two clients together to bully me online about it. (See photo) Or when his client, Kanye West, organized a revenge **** music video which strips my body naked. Now Scooter has stripped me of my life’s work, that I wasn’t given an opportunity to buy.

Girl, what? So much for "owning" being the bad gyal during the reputation era :deadbanana2: 

I feel sad

11 minutes ago, Divine said:

Doesn't she ever get tired of always playing the victim :skull:

In perpetuity. That means forever.

Scooter Braun is over. Classic music industry usury 

WE SHOULD CANCEL SCOTT AND EVERYONE WHO WORKS WITH HIM!!

He is the absolute worst. **** him. At least everyone knows how terrible he is now. 

queen :clap3: she really went off on that money hungry r*t

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

Maybe she shouldn't have been a snake and there would never have been any problems.

um

I know you despise Taylor Swift but this aint really the time to talk about fake news and the **** Kim/Kanye did... :doc:

3 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

Is this real life? :psyduck: 

Why would she share some of those details? :psyduck: 

She doesn't give a **** about her old label anymore lol and I kinda understand it. Imagine if she had signed with them again, she would have belonged to Scooter's company then...

3 minutes ago, Glo said:

Reading this back she just brought up the Kimye drama again to accuse Scooter of "bullying"... so basically that Instagram post by Justin is why she's this mad about him owning it?

I don't think it's just that. I'm sure a lot of things happened behind the scenes, but Justin's Instagram post is the only public evidence of how Scooter actually treated Taylor.

But yeah people are delulu if they think Scooter will ever give Taylor those masters back. She's gonna have to catch them from his dead great-grandchildren's cold hands cause that family is never letting go of this moneymaker.

this could easily backfire on her, I get she's upset but sis, strategize better 

omg, Scott is such a POS for not letting her buy it

I hope she re-records her old albums, imagine Fearless with good vocals :jonny:  

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Shut the **** up Camila stan.... she was a ****ing FIFTEEN year old girl and was taken advantage of. 

Her deal was standard industry practice, in fact she probably got a better deal than most new artists in her position would since Big Machine was indie at the time.

Not surprised Ariana works with him, she’s probably the one behind all of this trying to destroy Taylor just like she did with sweethearts Victoria Justice and Jennette McCurdy. :rip:

A mess!

So Taylor decide to drop names Scooter, Kim & Kanye... also the last line ... Lover out Now August 23 :rip: 

Yes Taylor situation sucks but girl relax... Scooter just bought Big Machine, maybe she spoke too soon 

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Scooter was managing Kanye at that time, in the screenshot she posted he was with Kanye/Justin bullying/making fun of her wround the time of the whole snapgate ****

I think he was motivated more with the monetary aspect of owning the masters to her 6 previous albums than some vendetta, which doesn't seem he's invested in. Either way Taylor deserved to get the chance to own her masters but bringing back that "feud" here was unnecessary

um

This is so sad, Scott clearly did it just to spite her for leaving

Did Bieber really write that ? :shakeno: