Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Lizzo calls her fans 'Lizzbians'

28 posts in this topic

Are you a lizzbian? Stream Truth Hurts for that top 10 smash :clap3:

Well guess I'm a Lizzbian :jonny6:

Off topic but I am so confused why Truth Hurts was released as second single. Like A Girl or Soulmate would have done better. 

Just now, DanDuke said:

Off topic but I am so confused why Truth Hurts was released as second single. Like A Girl or Soulmate would have done better. 

Cause it's smashing

I am a juicy Lizzbian

:skull:  love it

I am becoming one I think, but it depends on her next projects ofc. So far I am only into Juice and Truth Hurts, but i need to listen to more songs. 

1 minute ago, Buddy said:

Why not Lizards :rip: 

imagine being called a Lizard. 'Katykat' tease :cm:

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

Cause it's smashing

Organically on Spotify etc? I just felt like it was one of the weakest on the album. Slay to her though! I love her. 

She could take Liddos. :cm:

1 minute ago, Cookies n Cream said:

imagine being called a Lizard. 'Katykat' tease :cm:

katycats are cute, lizzard otherwise... 

lizzbians is such a powerful and clever name :jonny6:

Just now, DanDuke said:

Organically on Spotify etc? I just felt like it was one of the weakest on the album. Slay to her though! I love her. 

Truth Hurts got popular because it was used in some Netflix movie. Now its smashing.

I agree though, Like A Girl would be a great single.

3 minutes ago, DanDuke said:

yes, because it was in some movie or something. it wasn't even on the album originally, it was released in 2017 :dies: 

I need her to release Tempo now 

2 minutes ago, Cookies n Cream said:

Truth Hurts got popular because it was used in some Netflix movie. Now its smashing.

I agree though, Like A Girl would be a great single.

That makes complete sense. I guess it's mainly because of that line "I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100% that bitch" as it's so so quotable, too.

Just now, rzal said:

yes, because it was in some movie or something. it wasn't even on the album originally, it was released in 2017 :dies: 

Ahhh I did notice it was only on the standard edition. Boys is only on the Deluxe edition, too right? That's a banger. 

20 minutes ago, DanDuke said:

It was put in a show I believe and it blew up after the album was already released (it wasn't even on the album cause it's from 2017), then they decided to release a Deluxe edition of the album with TH on it and use all the promo for that song after Juice wasn't taking off.

And that was the best decision they could've been cause it looks like it's going Top 10 on the BBH100.

Honestly, she is what is missing from pop music: FUN.  Sure, she was out of breath at times during the BET performance, but damn if it wasn't fun as f***.

Suddenly I'm a Lizzo stan :ahh:

I'm a proud LIzzbian now 

Proud Lizzbian ever since I watched this 

1 hour ago, rzal said:

Longevity :party:

1 hour ago, Mariano said:

:skull:  love it

I am becoming one I think, but it depends on her next projects ofc. So far I am only into Juice and Truth Hurts, but i need to listen to more songs. 

Good As Hell is a bop

1 hour ago, DanDuke said:

Yeah, organically on Spotify, iTunes, and now radio. It wasn't even the single, and was top 10 on Spotify.  They basically cancelled Juice because it TH was blowing up

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Yeah, organically on Spotify, iTunes, and now radio. It wasn't even the single, and was top 10 on Spotify.  They basically cancelled Juice because it TH was blowing up

Wow. I don't get the public's taste sometimes but slay Lizzo.