• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• slw84

• QueenofCopyPaste

• State of Grace.

7 minutes ago, Green said:

It keeps at No. 2 on Streaming Songs (43.8 million, up 13%)

Bad Guy's streams  :deadbanana2:  A mistery :skull:

Ikr? :skull: a bigger mistery than Old Town Road’s streams i swear...

Edited by State of Grace.

13rd and 14th weeks for Old Town Road are on lock :clap3:

peterstyles13
1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Ikr? :skull: a bigger mistery than Old Town Road’s streams i swear...

You Need To Calm Down was ahead of Bad Guy practically the entire week on YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify and Amazon Music. It truly is a mystery how it still magically managed to outstream it :rip:

Omg not Sunflower leaving the top 10 after 28 weeks.. flop
i wanted 30 weeks atleast.. **** that Chris Brown song :biblio:

YNTCD :alexz3: her 6th #2 hit (tying Madonna for most #2 hits ever)

4 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

You Need To Calm Down was ahead of Bad Guy practically the entire week on YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify and Amazon Music. It truly is a mystery how it still magically managed to outstream it :rip:

Lemme spam Gary on twitter or write them an email

sGB8Qgp.gif

good for miss taylor, getting a another #2 in her "flop" era. the lgbt is truly winning with the #1 song by nas maraj and taylor's lgbt friendly song at #2.

56 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Can someone explain to me how is Calm under Bad Guy on streaming songs when it was higher on Spotify, Youtube, Amazon and Apple Music :skull:? And the difference being almost 5m?

Both bad guy and OTR get those extra views from unofficial videos on YouTube. Bad Guy has a lot of meme type videos on there

42 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

It just makes some songs seem bigger than what they really are. For example Gods Plan is barely a year old and its already almost Diamond, if it weren’t for streaming it probably wouldn’t be halfway there

so was Candle In the Wind

@moonlight! I couldn’t quote your post but yeah I do know that they’re getting multiple views from user-generated videos (meme vids).

However, Calm had almost a 10m lead on Youtube this week so its still mehhh :skull:

https://charts.youtube.com/charts/TopSongs/us/20190614-20190620

Bad Guy did 8.5m on Spotify this week (a 600k decrease from last week’s 9.2m) while Calm did 11.2m and as I mentioned it was ahead on Apple/Amazon Music the whole week.

HDD Streaming Songs hasn’t updated but last week she had 17,7m Audio streams (-3% from the previous week) and Taylor did ~22m this week. :huh: 

Edited by State of Grace.

you all need to calm down

51 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

It just makes some songs seem bigger than what they really are. For example Gods Plan is barely a year old and its already almost Diamond, if it weren’t for streaming it probably wouldn’t be halfway there

shouldve

wouldve

couldve

8 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

so was Candle In the Wind

That is not a good comparison and kinda proves their point more :rip: Candle In The Wind is a complete anomaly for cultural reasons/historical context of the time

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

That is not a good comparison and kinda proves their point more :rip: Candle In The Wind is a complete anomaly for cultural reasons/historical context of the time

my point is that it already happened before. so it's not streaming, it's just people are willing to consume certain songs that much.

wait does ed and khalid's new song have a chance of debuting #1 after it gets released on friday?

Last 3 female albums with multiple T2s: Thank U Next, Invasion of Privacy, 1989...5 years ago

Wow, what a short list. Taylor Her 'flopping' power!

why wouldnt god plan be deserving of diamond certification, it was the biggest song of 2018 :rip:

super early predix

1. Old Town Road (=) **13th week** :dancehall2:

2. Señorita (debut)

3. Talk (+1)

4. Bad Guy (-1)

5. I Don't Care (=)

6. You Need To Calm Down (-4)

7. Sucker (-1)

8. Suge (+1)

9. Money In The Grave (-2)

10. Wow (-2)

This will now mean that OTR has blocked all of these songs from #1:

Wow

ME!

I Don't Care

If I Can't Have You

Bad Guy

You Need To Calm Down

Señorita 

If OTR wasn't such a monster, we would've had at least 13 different #1s in 2019 so far, which would've been so cool

Edited by ARTPØP

congrats Nasir :clap3: lemme give him some more streams

11 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

wait does ed and khalid's new song have a chance of debuting #1 after it gets released on friday?

Dont think so, seems to be a promo single so it wont get pushed to radio. Ed x Bruno x Chris might come out the following week as the official single.

why wouldnt god plan be deserving of diamond certification, it was the biggest song of 2018 :rip:

5 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Last 3 female albums with multiple T2s: Thank U Next, Invasion of Privacy, 1989...5 years ago

Wow, what a short list. Taylor Her 'flopping' power!

Thank U Next singles: 20 cumulative weeks top 2 [average of 7 weeks top 2 per single]

Invasion of Privacy singles: 14 cumulative weeks top 2 [average of 7 weeks top 2 per single]

1989 singles: 27 cumulative weeks top 2 [average of 8 weeks top 2 per single]

Lover singles: 2 cumulative weeks top 2 [average of 1 week top 2 per single]

1 minute ago, iHype. said:

Lover singles: 2 top 2

Yes I agree!

6 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Yes I agree!

sksjsksk :dies:

GorgeousRep
7 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Yes I agree!

:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.