Señorita: 9.4m on Spotify

Hurem

1 minute ago, GabrielLavigne said:

Crying in the club is also Platinum and it’s still considered a flop

It ook CITC over a year to reach the platinum status. Not the same scenario for miss Mendes!

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

In My Blood: platinum

Lost in Japan: platinum

Where are the flop singles you speak of? :confused:

Even unreleased album tracks goes platinum nowadays. IMB underperformed and LIJ bombed, that’s it 

Another reason why Nicki should be the opening act for Taylor's tour. I mean just look at Miss Shawn and Camila

Wow this is gonna be massive. 7 Rings teas.

Omfg!! That's incredible and so well deserved. They truly served the song of the summer

Omfg!! That's incredible and so well deserved. They truly served the song of the summer

Camila deserves the #1 for Find U Again with Mark Ronson and not for this song :biblio: Congrats, tho.

2 hours ago, ari-chan said:

everytime y’all doubt her she comes back 10x harder :cm:

Everytime? She only did it once thus far, with Havana... 

wow! a smash and i am actually even playing the song before log in here.:jonny4:

let's hope this stops the diabolical OTR.

A Smash! 

I didn't even know this song was out until yesterday and only just heard it today, it's not bad, but why y'all so hype for it? :skull: Y'all really stan success huh.

this song of all songs doing so well. I don't get it but Old Town Road's been #1 for 11 weeks so clearly nothing makes sense any more.

4 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

after the flop singles ''in my blood,nervous,and lost in japan'' many thought that Shawn was over....atrl had the same thoughts for camila too..but no...now they came stronger than ever...

His previous single debuted at #2 and they are MILKING this dating speculation crap and shippers to death. It’s such a gimmick but whatever works for them

The way Camila keeps winning and OCCHs are nowhere to be found :rip: I'm not a stan but I have no idea where the animosity towards her comes from. 

She's about to snatch another hit and probably a grammy nom for best pop duo/group performance. She WON.

The powerful POP couple

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

What was the last song that increased during its second day? 7 Rings? :rip: 

Shawn is so getting another #2 wow.

He’s getting his first #1 *

It's a good song so it's deserved, I will be a massive hit

27 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I didn't even know this song was out until yesterday and only just heard it today, it's not bad, but why y'all so hype for it? :skull: Y'all really stan success huh.

The song was released 2 days ago :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.