Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Iggy Azalea - 'In My Defense'

537 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

so we're getting a whole album of just club bangers? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh I Know was probably the Don’t Need Y’all or The Last Song 2.0 we deserved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a bad feeling itll flop hard

Why no promo? At all? Talk shows? Performances? A video with the pre order?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, e_yal said:

I have a bad feeling itll flop hard

Why no promo? At all? Talk shows? Performances? A video with the pre order?

I mean at least it's coming out for sure. She's been really interactive with us. I think depending on the reception she will take it from there. And hopefully give us another project soon next year. 

 

5 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

Ugh I Know was probably the Don’t Need Y’all or The Last Song 2.0 we deserved

She needs another deep cut. Don't get me wrong I love bops but I want to hear her story. Considering she actually has been through **** in this industry it could've resulted in some solid rap songs lyrically. It's one of the main reasons why I was looking forward to Digital Distortion and Survive The Summer so much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing since she's independent and distribution is mostly digital, the chances of this leaking are low?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lilrobomonster said:

I'm guessing since she's independent and distribution is mostly digital, the chances of this leaking are low?

is this subtle shade :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rihabelye said:

is this subtle shade :deadbanana4:

I didn't mean to! What I meant is that no disgruntled Target employee is going to be able to leak this and no small shop is going to be able to put it on shelves early like they have with other artists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Is she doing any promo?? 

 

Iggy thsi album relase already feel like a non-event, she deserve better :cries:

I mean she is independent and funding EVERYTHING herself. She already spent around $1m in videos. She knows she’ll most likely never have a hit again unless she gets lucky, so whatever she’s doing, it’s for the fans. That’s why she’s doing these smaller shows to promote the album. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

I mean she is independent and funding EVERYTHING herself. She already spent around $1m in videos. She knows she’ll most likely never have a hit again unless she gets lucky, so whatever she’s doing, it’s for the fans. That’s why she’s doing these smaller shows to promote the album. 

She spent arount 700k in videos which she got at least half back already. 

I cant wait sts was my fave album from last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 2:11 PM, Sam96 said:

so we're getting a whole album of just club bangers? 

I wouldn’t call them club bangers lol just very urban. I wanted more crossover appeal like kream which was urban but the sound was more “appealing”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

I wouldn’t call them club bangers lol just very urban. I wanted more crossover appeal like kream which was urban but the sound was more “appealing”?

I think they meant that we aren't gonna get songs like Don't Need Y'all and Rolex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jtyoung said:

I think they meant that we aren't gonna get songs like Don't Need Y'all and Rolex.

Oh no. We deff ain’t. :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, e_yal said:

She spent arount 700k in videos which she got at least half back already. 

I cant wait sts was my fave album from last year.

Where are y'all getting this financial info? Did she tweet about it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, e_yal said:

She spent arount 700k in videos which she got at least half back already. 

I cant wait sts was my fave album from last year.

Where are y'all getting this financial info? Did she tweet about it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

I wouldn’t call them club bangers lol just very urban. I wanted more crossover appeal like kream which was urban but the sound was more “appealing”?

 

53 minutes ago, Jtyoung said:

I think they meant that we aren't gonna get songs like Don't Need Y'all and Rolex.

Imagine if Iggy gave us Rolex Part II :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sam96 said:

 

Imagine if Iggy gave us Rolex Part II :jonny5:

One of my faves. We’re getting sex anthems on this one I guess. I hope i white has some more exciting productions than the two first singles. The songs are ok but lack an extra something on the production. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Superbitch said:

One of my faves. We’re getting sex anthems on this one I guess. I hope i white has some more exciting productions than the two first singles. The songs are ok but lack an extra something on the production. 

 

 

Just Wanna is SOTY but you triedT it

b6TZMh4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

Just Wanna is SOTY but you triedT it

b6TZMh4.jpg

Just wanna has more fun best/production than salty and stopped. Hence why i said two singles 

 

b6TZMh4.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she really should’ve dropped started with the pre order from the album and had it come out sooner. this needed to have some more hype :( I can’t wait tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lipgloss said:

Where are y'all getting this financial info? Did she tweet about it? 

I think she said something about video's cost, and you can do the math which every 100M views on YouTube = 150-200k 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her album is gonna flop. But that’s a given seeing where her career is at right now. 

 

She needs to do small venue tour and collect the coins. She has a fan base, she just needs to keep it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ozlovezashlee said:

Her album is gonna flop. But that’s a given seeing where

on the other side, she will collect all of coins. 50M steams will equal to 350M for cardi/Nicki i guess ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, e_yal said:

She spent arount 700k in videos which she got at least half back already. 

I cant wait sts was my fave album from last year.

She said she spent 300k each on Sally Walker and Started iirc. And now she filmed F**k It Up which looks expensive too :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sam96 said:

 

Imagine if Iggy gave us Rolex Part II :jonny5:

I wish. One of her best songs production and lyrical wise :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites