HDD: YNTCD 90-100K sales, 20-23m audio streams

Hector

20 hours ago, By the Water said:

I hope this doesn’t mean she only has ~20k pre-orders :psyduck:

Might be, sales are dead anyway it was bound to catch up with her too plus let's remember reputation only sold 2 million compared to all her other albums that did over 4 million each. 

Edit: And this album didn't have the pre-order announced same time as the first single like the previous one's. 

Edited by RainDreamer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JawBreaker

• Blue Rose

• State of Grace.

• Spencer Pratt

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

How was that off topic? This thread is literally about the revenues of her song :rip: 

The obssesion is getting tired. Fume, I guess :lmao:

-

Great numbers tbh. The fact she probably could've had two #1s already if it weren't for OTR :rip:

Not a fan of the singles this era, but she definitely continues to impress. OTR is an unprecedented beast on the charts, not sure anyone short of Adele could take it down before it cools off on its own. 

43 minutes ago, RudeBoy93 said:

No it’s Ariana has now replaced her I expect under 900k for Taylor new album 

So Ariana can do 900k?

Another #2 for her. I feel like YNTCD could’ve pulled higher numbers than Me! Though. 

26 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

So Ariana can do 900k?

Bitch :toofunny3:

22 hours ago, Ramos said:

She will be #2 effortlessly then.

#2 maybe but not effortlessly. Also, the #2 is doing a little over 300 points and with those numbers from Taylor and counting the radio performance she's doing a little over 300 points as well. So not effortlessly. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.