Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Jojo Siwa wants to make “timeless” music

51 posts in this topic

Her 'Cerebownials' is upon us 

:jonny5:

2 hours ago, EyesOnMe said:

Music back in the Eighties, Seventies, and Nineties, they didn’t have the technology

So out of touch with reality :rip: 

JoJo’s taste is even shifting: she became obsessed with Queen and Freddie Mercury after seeing Bohemian Rhapsody last year. Since her first viewing, she has watched the film nine times.

Serving my str8 trash friends who didn't know Queen before BoRhap :bibliahh: The bandwagoning JUMPED out

Timeless ? umm ... No

Tasteless ? yes

2 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Oh gosh. Hopefully she gets over the pretentious phase of “real music”.

but also tbh who is she? Like I know she’s a child YouTube star but as Bianca Del Rio says, what does she do successfully? Quickly.

She's literally just a Nick Jr. artist lets be real :rip: She tours, does baby songs, and shows up on Nickelodeon/Nick Jr. shows

Reaching to the heavens 

And she will! Because any song can be timeless on mute :heart2: 

Oh baby girl. We all know that if you try to become a grown pop girl, your label will dress you like Kylie Jenner, advice you to pretend to be bisexual and make you sing 2:30 generic pop-trap songs.

Good to see that she's growing and evolving though. Maybe things will work for her in the future.

Specks of flour are still in her nostrils. “It’s nothing weird,” Siwa says about the white powder on her nose. “I just really have the most flour and sugar everywhere, and it’s very itchy.”

:hoetenks:

nnnn

She can’t sing worth a damn. She better enjoy her 15 minutes on Nickelodeon while it lasts. 

5 minutes ago, Fender said:

Specks of flour are still in her nostrils. “It’s nothing weird,” Siwa says about the white powder on her nose. “I just really have the most flour and sugar everywhere, and it’s very itchy.”

Oh wow. Going the Lohan route. 

“Today’s music that is being released is not music. It’s not true music,” she complains. “There’s no instruments that are being played in it. People have phenomenal vocals, but it’s not true music. Music back in the Eighties, Seventies, and Nineties, they didn’t have the technology, so they had to do real music. And they were musicians. They were incredible.”

Her house being decked out in her decorations :dies: 

The piano part :ahh: I’m cackling 

3 hours ago, Marvin said:

“I literally sleep with a piano on my bed” :bibliahh:

Playing-piano-in-bed.jpeg

Alicia Keys is shook!

she's 16 and she panders to kids uber successfully

i honestly have respect for her bc of that

4 hours ago, Scandalous said:

this entire article :ahh:

The writer KNEW what they were doing!!!!

:lmao:

Her dark era is coming. I expect to see a Nirvana shirt. The mom on the cover of Freaky Friday teas

3 hours ago, Fender said:

:bibliahh:The writer is a mess for this

3 hours ago, Fender said:

The guy who wrote this must’ve been FURIOUS when they gave him this assignment. Poor guy knew to take his anger out in his writing and not on her at least 

Call me whatever you want idc, I realllllly ****ing hate her. :rip:

5 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

nnnn

The change of lyrics. The kidz bop production. The performance. The vocals :deadbanana4: 

"Today’s music that is being released is not music. It’s not true music,” she complains. “There’s no instruments that are being played in it."

omg my god just...I was gonna come defend her in here but I HATE this school of thought. All instruments (even computer ones) are products of human invention and are every bit as valid as each other. Some people really out here having more respect for triangles and bamboo sticks (not that this is what most people think of when they refer to "real instruments" but they fit the definition) than synthesizers. :skull:

9 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Oh gosh. Hopefully she gets over the pretentious phase of “real music”.

but also tbh who is she? Like I know she’s a child YouTube star but as Bianca Del Rio says, what does she do successfully? Quickly.

I can guarantee you more people know who she is than some drag queen :skull:

I'm still CACKLING at this article, I can't believe it's real :ahh: 

21 hours ago, Lukey said:

And she will! Because any song can be timeless on mute :heart2: 

I SPAT MY DRINK OMFG :ahh: