Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Chrissy Teigen drags Bernie (+stan)

24 posts in this topic

:eek: 

Yesss drag the Bernie bots :jonny5:

Yes his tweet was trash and his fans responded with further nonsense, reading through that was enough to remind me not to get into any political debates on twitter. 

why is she so relatable in like almost everything :deadbanana4:

Where did she drag Bernie? 

1 minute ago, Mike91 said:

Where did she drag Bernie? 

She didn’t drag him. She just said the original tweet (which isn’t posted in the OP) wasn’t a good tweet and essentially that it got ratio’d for implying Warren isn’t a progressive. 

She's 100% right. Bernie Bros are gonna hand another election to Trump. 

When youre right, youre right 

People really can’t come for Bernie’s record so they have to hide behind online internet trolls that may not even actually be his supporters. How sad and telling, but then again she was a major Hillbot so

24 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

People really can’t come for Bernie’s record so they have to hide behind online internet trolls that may not even actually be his supporters. How sad and telling, but then again she was a major Hillbot so

Bingo

33 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

His record on guns is patently terrible. Also his support for drones is a bit iffy for me. Bernie is a strong progressive politician, but acting he has no mistakes on his record is just silly. 

The bernie bros with the false innaccurate qualifier "the only progressive candidate"

They are stuck in 2016 bless their hearts :shakeno:

50 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

why is she so relatable in like almost everything :deadbanana4:

Because that's her thing. She has nothing else to offer other than being John Legend's funny relatable wife!!! Legend is a flop these days anyway.

She's a moron. Ask her to understand and explain any policy position and she wouldn't be able to do it. She probably supported Clinton on the basis she was a woman.

2 minutes ago, Bloo said:

His record on guns is patently terrible. Also his support for drones is a bit iffy for me. Bernie is a strong progressive politician, but acting he has no mistakes on his record is just silly. 

One could argue those votes in the 90s on background checks could be under the guise of pragmatism though. Gun culture and use varies across the states, a one-stop solution will never work and will almost certainly cause extreme . He's moved on since then, but I agree that it does certainly look bad and those votes make no sense overall.

And hasn't he only talked about drones once or twice? All he said is he wouldn't end the programme and use them only in select circumstances. I might be wrong but that seems like an entirely reasonable position to me.

Hilarity stans still bitter I see :ahh:

Your girl cost the dems the election, stop using Bernie as a scapegoat. 

2 minutes ago, that G.U.Y. said:

The bernie bros with the false innaccurate qualifier "the only progressive candidate"

They are stuck in 2016 bless their hearts :shakeno:

What other major candidate is a true progressive other than Warren (and Bernie) :deadbanana4: The rest of them are Obama era, moderate politicians.

5 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

What other major candidate is a true progressive other than Warren (and Bernie) :deadbanana4: The rest of them are Obama era, moderate politicians.

Do you not understand the definition of the word "only"?

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, that G.U.Y. said:

Do you not understand the definition of the word "only"?

giphy.gif

Well your post implies that you think there are other progressives in the race other than Bernie (and Warren). Majority of Bernie's supporters obviously know and support (at least ideologically and on principle) Warren as a progressive.

The whole Bernie Bro nonsense is just a tactic to disqualify Bernie and his movement from 2016 when the Clinton Camp got **** scared someone was about to (rightfully) topple her. It's also an excuse to try to shift the blame, as if the blame doesn't fall directly on Clinton for failing to secure victory against Trump.

28 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Of course he has mistakes, no one doesn’t. But his are at least not as controversial as some others. Plus as I said none of the viral critiques against him usually even bring those up

I can tell you think you’re much smarter than you are. You need to talk less, listen more.

If this doesn't sum up many political conversations on ATRL :nicole2:

She is absolutely unbearable

Rich people don't like Bernie Sanders?

Shocking!

Serving obsessed beyonce hater blaming it on the hive lol

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

Serving obsessed beyonce hater blaming it on the hive lol

This is so true as much as I agree with Chrissy on how the bros can be soooo annoying

You know, I’ve criticized Bernie (and his fans) a lot, especially on this forum. BUT —

The way Nancy and the most of the Dems handled Trump’s (possible) impeachment has me rethinking my position. 

I also learned a couple things about Kamala Harris that makes me think she’s a bit of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. :toofunny3: