Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Khloe, Kim, Kylie & Kourt Learn of Tristan-Jordyn Scandal

31 posts in this topic

This was probably recorded weeks after the fact :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, crf13 said:

Girl, they literally started a smear campaign against her last summer because she called Ben out for texting her at the club while he was there with Kendall and had all the blogs writing articles calling Tinashe an obsessed stalker. Y’all can act clueless like there’s nothing wrong with that, but I guess I have morals and quite frankly, what they did is ****ed up. And that’s coming from someone who used to defend them. 

Well this smear campaign you talk of clearly didn't work because no one knows about this 'beef' they seem to have with Tinashe, and we know the Kardashians work with a lot of media companies and get whatever they wanted out there in every publication if they wanted.

6 minutes ago, Boys said:

Lamar I mean.. we don't even need to comment on that he dug his own grave for what he did to Khloe.

She obviously knew he was on drugs before any scandals broke out, and I believe him and Rob did drugs together which she had to be aware of.

1 minute ago, Metamorphosis said:

She obviously knew he was on drugs before any scandals broke out, and I believe him and Rob did drugs together which she had to be aware of.

Those were all his actions though? She wasn't giving him drugs and then setting him up to sleep with hookers and hoes.

I know some of yall dislike the Kardashian but the blame for things yall try to put on them is far too much.

The whole Kourtney thing hjefjwfw

"Kourtney, shut the **** up"

:ahh: 

I hate that everything on this show is so contrived and fake. I'd be interested to see how they reacted to this IRL, not the fake reality TV version.