31 posts in this topic

End Jordyn! :duca: 

Kourtney walking in was the best part :lmao: 

The rest is so contrived. 

Scripted to hell :ahh:

kim on the phone: "kourtney shut the **** up"

*then kourtney appears on the background lookin like inspector gadget*

:deadbanana:

i don't believe the jordyn thing is scripted but i truly don't understand how people are still interested in this show :deadbanana: 

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

i don't believe the jordyn thing is scripted but i truly don't understand how people are still interested in this show :deadbanana: 

Aren’t the ratings plummeting?

Kourtney effortlessly taking the spotlight as usual. Queen.

Kourtney is literally that shows ICON, she just has those lines and presence that is too iconic .

Kourtney :dies: A legend

Posted (edited)

Kourtney talking on the phone from the other room :deadbanana2:

they are so full of ****

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

kim on the phone: "kourtney shut the **** up"

*then kourtney appears on the background lookin like inspector gadget*

:hoetenks:

Kourtney 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kourtney :dies:

Y'all do realize the reactions on this show is fake and this is a scripted "reenactment" right? Word in hollywood is Faux-oe and Tristian weren't actually together behind the scenes, but just for the cameras, and had already broken up when this happened :mandown: Don't trust people whose entire career has been built on the take down of POC. 

12 hours ago, FloridaKilos said:

Aren’t the ratings plummeting?

Still the highest rated show on the network, still does very well in DVR ratings

Kourtney: "Is someone coming?". "I'm standing outside the f***ing locked door with f***ing paparazzi".

*walks in and waves at Kim*

7 hours ago, IvyTower said:

Y'all do realize the reactions on this show is fake and this is a scripted "reenactment" right? Word in hollywood is Faux-oe and Tristian weren't actually together behind the scenes, but just for the cameras, and had already broken up when this happened :mandown: Don't trust people whose entire career has been built on the take down of POC. 

What POC have they taken down???

5 hours ago, Boys said:

Well they actually set Tinashe up. Kendall’s a d*ke and that whole fling with Ben Simmons was a fake PR relationship. Then the two would show up to clubs Tinashe has been frequenting for YEARS. Ben would even text Tinashe at the club and they tried to make her look like she was stalking them when in reality she was just going to the same places she’s regular at. 

5 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Well they actually set Tinashe up. Kendall’s a d*ke and that whole fling with Ben Simmons was a fake PR relationship. Then the two would show up to clubs Tinashe has been frequenting for YEARS. Ben would even text Tinashe at the club and they tried to make her look like she was stalking them when in reality she was just going to the same places she’s regular at. 

I asked for a real takedown no shade but Tinashe is a case of all PR is good PR because they shade her in the music industry as if she's a ghost so if that does happen to be true then girl start a beef with Kim and make sure you're holding Joyride in your hand when the paparazzi snap a pic

32 minutes ago, crf13 said:

How is that setting someone up? How is that taking someone down?

5 hours ago, Boys said:

I can only think of the shame campaign against all the black men they use to date. 

1 minute ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I can only think of the shame campaign against all the black men they use to date. 

I mean I don't even think of that because Ray J was messy with his songs like I Hit it First which was just tacky so I can see why Kim doesn't see it for him. Lamar I mean.. we don't even need to comment on that he dug his own grave for what he did to Khloe. She was still loyal to him for awhile even after all the mess.

4 minutes ago, dillan said:

How is that setting someone up? How is that taking someone down?

Girl, they literally started a smear campaign against her last summer because she called Ben out for texting her at the club while he was there with Kendall and had all the blogs writing articles calling Tinashe an obsessed stalker. Y’all can act clueless like there’s nothing wrong with that, but I guess I have morals and quite frankly, what they did is ****ed up. And that’s coming from someone who used to defend them.