Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lindsay losing her MTV show and Mykonos nightclub

51 posts in this topic

lindsay-lohan.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w

“There was a renewal idea that producers hoped would perk it up for a second season,” said a source close to the production. “It would be turned into a show about Lindsay and [her mother] Dina and [sister] Ali, [but] that wasn’t going to happen.”

The show didn’t have “enough drama,” the source added. “They wanted ‘breakdowns.’ That’s not where [Lohan] is at with her life anymore. Their personal business doesn’t need to be aired on television; it’s already in the papers anyway.”

Another source close to the network said it’s still trying to salvage the show.

Meanwhile, a phone number listed for the Mykonos club on TripAdvisor wasn’t working when Page Six attempted to call.

A source told us of the apparently defunct Mykonos club: “A friend had reservations this week, and the club just called and said that they will not be opening this season.”

A Lohan rep confirmed that “she is not doing another season” of the show.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/18/lindsay-lohan-losing-her-mtv-show-and-mykonos-nightclub/

Ugh, I really want this girl to succeed - guess that's why she's in the studio, onto her next venture which is music :cm:

Not surprised, that show was a mess. 

There was also a blind a few months ago saying her beach club wouldn’t reopen because the people running it are sketchy and apparently owed investors money 

No surprised. Perched for her meltdown while kidnapping two kids and filming it.

EFK0muq.gif

Mess. And she turned down a role in Life-Size 2 for that? :deadbanana2:

Good, she'll have more time to work on that new album now  :smiley::clap3:

wasn't that Mykonos club closed like even before the show aired tho? 

1 minute ago, Paddy said:

wasn't that Mykonos club closed like even before the show aired tho? 

Not really, they only open for 'summer' so it's closed during non-summer time either way.

2 minutes ago, dillan said:

Not really, they only open for 'summer' so it's closed during non-summer time either way.

that'd make sense. 

Well, at least Lindsay will move on, record that new album finally and do other projects. I think this show showed us all that her life is not that messy anymore and hopefully she'll get some good acting gigs now. 

Why would she think a dated show like this would be successful in 2019? Girl, we aren’t living in 2003 anymore.

12 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

No surprised. Perched for her meltdown while kidnapping two kids and filming it.

EFK0muq.gif

What Dua Lipa video is this gif from?

15 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

What Dua Lipa video is this gif from?

3 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

She actually doesn’t sound bad

Not at all surprising. Show was a bore fest. None of the characters they followed were interesting and Lindsey was barely in it . 

The show didn’t have “enough drama ,” the source added. 

They could have renewed it for a season 2 so they could show Lindsay's meltdown when Zendaya gets announced as Ariel for The Little Mermaid Remake :gaycat2:

Funny how you left out the fact that she herself didn’t want to do another season and that part of the reason is because MTV was pushing for “breakdowns” and “that’s not the space that she’s in in her life.” You also left out how her club is moving to Athens and will be titled Lohan Seaside. 

4 hours ago, Buffy said:

Why would she think a dated show like this would be successful in 2019? Girl, we aren’t living in 2003 anymore.

Lmao what, Lindsay was trying to be the Lisa Vanderpump of MTV who has one of the most successful shows on Bravo with Vanderpump Rules. It's not dated, it just wouldn't work with Lindsay.

1 minute ago, Elite Four Brad said:

Lmao what, Lindsay was trying to be the Lisa Vanderpump of MTV who has one of the most successful shows on Bravo with Vanderpump Rules. It's not dated, it just wouldn't work with Lindsay.

Glad her @ss is back in the studio.

Didn't she invest a lot of money in that club? I feel bad for her :(

17 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Funny how you left out the fact that she herself didn’t want to do another season and that part of the reason is because MTV was pushing for “breakdowns” and “that’s not the space that she’s in in her life.” You also left out how her club is moving to Athens and will be titled Lohan Seaside. 

Calm the **** down, I literally just took what was in the PageSix article.

rs_500x282-160209151436-erika_5.gif?fit=

5 minutes ago, dillan said:

Calm the **** down, I literally just took what was in the PageSix article.

Hun, you can calm the **** down. All I did was was say which particular bits of info you left out. And quite frankly, you and I both know this thread was created to get her dragged.

Good, she didn't need this. She has to go back to Hollywood, hires PR and an agent, roles and comeback won't fall from the sky. She doesn't seem to realize that she HAS TO start from  scratch and take acting lessons again, go to auditions... 

5 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Hun, you can calm the **** down. All I did was was say which particular bits of info you left out. And quite frankly, you and I both know this thread was created to get her dragged.

Are you blind? I put the "breakdown" bit in the main post. The new club isn't in the article.

And looooooool, I love Lindsay and watched and supported the show, I posted this because it's a FORUM where INFO and DISCUSSIONS are made :rip:

Good. Paris said it best she’s ****ing “ lame “ and anybody still wanting to see a train wreck like Lindsay in tv is lame too. Cancelled. 

1 hour ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Good, she didn't need this. She has to go back to Hollywood, hires PR and an agent, roles and comeback won't fall from the sky. She doesn't seem to realize that she HAS TO start from  scratch and take acting lessons again, go to auditions... 

I don't think she's ever going to be mentally healthy enough again to work in those conditions. She hasn't been mentally stable since she was like 15. She's not an unknown, she doesn't need to build up from scratch. She's uninsurable and her reputation proceeds her no matter what she does in Hollywood. No one here is going to touch her. She isn't bankable and is an absolute trainwreck to invest your time or money into. Not worth it no matter how much people root for her. She's no Marilyn.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0