Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

ATRL is like Reddit for the gays

77 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Ryan said:

We’ll never be able to compete with Reddit, but changes are coming that we think will eliminate 503’s and spice things up around here. 

30 minutes ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

Will things be getting too spicy for the pepper?

Francine?

American Dad x ATRL collab confirmed :deadbanana2:

Reddit sweetly I’m so sorry. ATRL is a ghost town compared to reddit. What kind of site bans people from being new users for months? 

ATRL can actually be funny every once in a while, and our Gif game is whew

so, no

JZjrYOd.png

ATRL is much more creative (or used to be) with funny drags that actually made me cry from laughing 

Reddit obviously has way more content and there's discussions on everything on there though so >>>>

Reddit can be annoying af sometimes. My dude uses it all the time. I used to use it a lot too a few years ago, but got tired of all the users trying to outdo one another by having witty comments or puns. It can be a thread about someone dying and the first comment will still be someone trying to be witty or make a pun.

I tried and I just couldn't get the appeal of Reddit. It has a lot of things going on, and I prefer it when the site is simplistic and easy to use like GODTRL

6P0vthq.gif

ATRL is mainly about music while Reddit is about everything that can be discussed

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Lol I tried reddit but someone found my location and tried to rape me 

that hasn’t happened yet here to my knowledge 

What the fuvk hope you're alright 

10 hours ago, Ryan said:

We’ll never be able to compete with Reddit, but changes are coming that we think will eliminate 503’s and spice things up around here. 

:eek: Oh wow! 

10 hours ago, Ryan said:

9pOvJkO.gif

not when it doens't work half the time

11 hours ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

r/popheads is basically ATRL with sane people. 

Where? They’re literally just like the people here, except they use way more stan/twitter lingo than here which seems impossible :toofunny3:

5 hours ago, KingJay said:

Reddit can be annoying af sometimes. My dude uses it all the time. I used to use it a lot too a few years ago, but got tired of all the users trying to outdo one another by having witty comments or puns. It can be a thread about someone dying and the first comment will still be someone trying to be witty or make a pun.

I really hate that pun thing, like at first it was cute but every thread I stumble to aside from the serious discussions their habit of conjuring puns out of thin air can be annoying. One time, midway the conversation they were critiquing each other's puns, how to deliver it properly, the pretentiousness, far too much.  :sadviolin:

ATRL has gone downhill, but it's still the standard for pop forums. You see us brought up on Pop Justice, Pulse, Moopy, Twitter, etc. because we always have the inside info first. Our posting style has been half stolen from other forums/people, but it's also had a huge impact on stan forums and stan twitter. @Kworb has done a lot to further ATRL's reputation as well, for better and for worse!

43 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

ATRL has gone downhill, but it's still the standard for pop forums. You see us brought up on Pop Justice, Pulse, Moopy, Twitter, etc. because we always have the inside info first. Our posting style has been half stolen from other forums/people, but it's also had a huge impact on stan forums and stan twitter. @Kworb has done a lot to further ATRL's reputation as well, for better and for worse!

What is the T @Kworb, sis?  :gaycat4:

I hate any forum with a point/vote system and it's one of the most annoying things about reddit. It's good for a casual scroll now and then for me

15 hours ago, Legendairy said:

I really hate that pun thing, like at first it was cute but every thread I stumble to aside from the serious discussions their habit of conjuring puns out of thin air can be annoying. One time, midway the conversation they were critiquing each other's puns, how to deliver it properly, the pretentiousness, far too much.  :sadviolin:

That's what happens when a forum has a point system. It causes people to chase likes and say things others will acknowledge them for instead of actually speaking their mind. It's not good.

Also reddit has plenty of gay people

/r/popheads exists 

8 hours ago, Pendulum said:

/r/popheads exists 

not as good as ATRL

reddit has like 50 of its own gay communities :rip:

Reddit is something else

i appreciate ATRL because it doesnt have the upvite /downbotw system

Cant imagine saying something then have it greyed out obscured because 867 liddos downvoted u😬

6 minutes ago, Enoch said:

i appreciate ATRL because it doesnt have the upvite /downbotw system

Cant imagine saying something then have it greyed out obscured because 867 liddos downvoted u😬

As a Kat myself, I wouldn't stand a chance. :rip:

On 6/18/2019 at 5:41 PM, Iceland said:

My debut as a mod is coming 

6hsjn3d.gif

:pukey:

4 hours ago, Juanny said:

:pukey:

QUE PASA PAPI.