Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - "Señorita"

2,039 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

So the chart run so far is:

#2 - # 5 - #5

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When do the VMA announce them selves officialy and voting begins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

So the chart run so far is:

#2 - # 5 - #5

 

 

I predict that next week will be #3 cause the songs ''talk'' and ''goodbyes'' will fall for sure ,after that it will re-peak at #2 cause bad guy remix effect will end,and in August it will reach number one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rac7d said:

When do the VMA announce them selves officialy and voting begins?

usually late july

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sakisfan16 said:

usually late july

I know they are waiting for the stage to perform this but that is so late since it is also at the  end of august

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rac7d said:

I know they are waiting for the stage to perform this but that is so late since it is also at the  end of august

it will be the perfect time cause the vmas will give the song the extra longevity that we need..but I think that senorita will already top the hot 100 by then...I believe that they are going to perform a part of the spanish version and they will release it officially that week of vmas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

it will be the perfect time cause the vmas will give the song the extra longevity that we need..but I think that senorita will already top the hot 100 by then...I believe that they are going to perform a part of the spanish version and they will release it officially that week of vmas

my feelings too , shawn will probably release his album by late fall at this pace though 

I dont want the single to run too long she has to relase her lead, award show season begins in the fall I want a march release. Next summer she will be making her movie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rac7d said:

When do the VMA announce them selves officialy and voting begins?

They announced nominations on July 16th last year (Song of the summer in August) 

I guess they're coming very soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

They announced nominations on July 16th last year (Song of the summer on August) 

I guess they're coming very soon

probably they will come in the end of this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

I predict that next week will be #3 cause the songs ''talk'' and ''goodbyes'' will fall for sure ,after that it will re-peak at #2 cause bad guy remix effect will end,and in August it will reach number one...

sorry I forgot about ed's new album..probably ''I don't care'' will rise to #3 next week due to album release effect and senorita will be #4... :rip: but senorita will rise more again soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bows-beanies said:

A stable hit :clap3:

 

2 hours ago, Olhiver said:

Amazing chart run

:clap3:

thank goodness :clap3:

senoritadancers.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites