Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - "Señorita"

2,039 posts in this topic

So the chart run so far is:

#2 - # 5 - #5

When do the VMA announce them selves officialy and voting begins?

53 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

So the chart run so far is:

#2 - # 5 - #5

I predict that next week will be #3 cause the songs ''talk'' and ''goodbyes'' will fall for sure ,after that it will re-peak at #2 cause bad guy remix effect will end,and in August it will reach number one...

2 minutes ago, rac7d said:

usually late july

1 minute ago, sakisfan16 said:

usually late july

I know they are waiting for the stage to perform this but that is so late since it is also at the  end of august

3 minutes ago, rac7d said:

I know they are waiting for the stage to perform this but that is so late since it is also at the  end of august

it will be the perfect time cause the vmas will give the song the extra longevity that we need..but I think that senorita will already top the hot 100 by then...I believe that they are going to perform a part of the spanish version and they will release it officially that week of vmas

4 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

it will be the perfect time cause the vmas will give the song the extra longevity that we need..but I think that senorita will already top the hot 100 by then...I believe that they are going to perform a part of the spanish version and they will release it officially that week of vmas

my feelings too , shawn will probably release his album by late fall at this pace though 

I dont want the single to run too long she has to relase her lead, award show season begins in the fall I want a march release. Next summer she will be making her movie

19 minutes ago, rac7d said:

They announced nominations on July 16th last year (Song of the summer in August) 

I guess they're coming very soon

5 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

They announced nominations on July 16th last year (Song of the summer on August) 

I guess they're coming very soon

probably they will come in the end of this week

19 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

I predict that next week will be #3 cause the songs ''talk'' and ''goodbyes'' will fall for sure ,after that it will re-peak at #2 cause bad guy remix effect will end,and in August it will reach number one...

sorry I forgot about ed's new album..probably ''I don't care'' will rise to #3 next week due to album release effect and senorita will be #4... :rip: but senorita will rise more again soon

3 hours ago, bows-beanies said:

A stable hit :clap3:

2 hours ago, Olhiver said:

Amazing chart run

:clap3:

thank goodness :clap3:

senoritadancers.gif