Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - "Señorita"

2,164 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

This is a Worldwide hit :eek:

 

The #1 on the US will come sooner or later 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Number one in a bunch of countries i... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SealitwithaJ said:

US Hot 100:

2 - 5 -

 

UK Top 100 singles chart:

2 - 2 -

 

Canadian Hot 100:

2 - 2 -

 

Australian Singles Chart:

2 - 2 -

 

The stability :alexz: & it’s going #1 here in UK tomorrow :heart2:

UK Top 100 Singles Chart: 

2 - 2 - 1 -

 

& we can add Germany to that list, aka one of the biggest music markets in the world!

Official German Singles Chart:

2 - 2 - 1 -

 

the effortless slaying across the globe :alexz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The globalness of this song is unreal! :clap3: :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olhiver said:

This is a Worldwide hit :eek:

 

The #1 on the US will come sooner or later 

 

 happypills.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olhiver said:

This is a Worldwide hit :eek:

 

The #1 on the US will come sooner or later 

 

 even if it doesnt Im still proud, ust goes to show what a good label and great music can accomplish

she has to get off sony, cuz you know Island is doing all the work, its why I dont mind the collabs and feats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SealitwithaJ said:

UK Top 100 Singles Chart: 

2 - 2 - 1 -

 

& we can add Germany to that list, aka one of the biggest music markets in the world!

Official German Singles Chart:

2 - 2 - 1 -

 

the effortless slaying across the globe :alexz:

:clap3:UK has a taste. Europe knows it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rac7d said:

 even if it doesnt Im still proud, ust goes to show what a good label and great music can accomplish

she has to get off sony, cuz you know Island is doing all the work, its why I dont mind the collabs and feats

Exactly! With this smashing and hopefully South of the Border becoming a single and smashing she will be in a great position to release her lead single off CC2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, memi stan said:

Exactly! With this smashing and hopefully South of the Border becoming a single and smashing she will be in a great position to release her lead single off CC2

so excited to hear the new stuff she's been writing walking.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The slayage :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow at this going #1 in Germany.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 more hours for australian charts..I hope that senorita is number one there as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

5 more hours for australian charts..I hope that senorita is number one there as well

**prayer circle**

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, memi stan said:

Exactly! With this smashing and hopefully South of the Border becoming a single and smashing she will be in a great position to release her lead single off CC2

Travis is the only one who outperformed her on the label last year so she should be their priority female

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, istersay said:

so excited to hear the new stuff she's been writing walking.gif

Same!

 

2 hours ago, rac7d said:

Travis is the only one who outperformed her on the label last year so she should be their priority female

I hope!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

5 more hours for australian charts..I hope that senorita is number one there as well

And?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bentley said:

And?

It’s been 4 hours sis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Florges said:

It’s been 4 hours sis

Oh 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her and Dua are the only new girls with proper staying power! Bravo Camila :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Her and Dua are the only new girls with proper staying power! Bravo Camila :clap3:

Dis hasn’t done nothing lately and has 1 us hit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Dis hasn’t done nothing lately and has 1 us hit 

I said what I said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they perform this at the VMA's. That week they should also release a spanish/spanglish remix along with a lyric video for that and it might secure that #1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, arianacabaeo said:

I hope they perform this at the VMA's. That week they should also release a spanish/spanglish remix along with a lyric video for that and it might secure that #1.

If they serve Havana-live level production, it would slay so hard and Camila’s performances always boost songs :jonny5: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, arianacabaeo said:

I hope they perform this at the VMA's. That week they should also release a spanish/spanglish remix along with a lyric video for that and it might secure that #1.

6 more weeks :duca: :duca: It’ll probably be at its peak on radio by then, the Spanish remix that Friday and then them opening the show on the Monday could be it! Unless she does South of The Border instead :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spotify mid-day update:

 

+ 10,094,075 streams :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites