• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• Enoch

• Sinister

• Armani?

6 hours ago, itsjem said:

I mean if they really wanted to be extra-sure like you say they could still publish the chart on a Monday. There's just no need to track radio popularity in a different time span than sales and streams popularity

I see your point, and yes you definitely have valid concerns. But, since MB posts their airplay data Monday, BB would rather not release outdated radio data on the final Hot 100.  Also, at one time, the H 100 airplay data was two days older than the individual airplay charts prior to the Hot 100.  Several songs have lost points because the airplay data/rolling effect did not align with sales and streaming.

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Amazing :deadbanana4: any chance it’ll be dethroned next week? :eli:

no

2 hours ago, moonlight! said:

For the lead single for a Taylor Swift album? For a song as heavily promoted and pushed on radio as it was? It's a HUGE flop. Only 4 weeks in the top 10 for it is embarrassing. 

It's chart run so far has been 100-2-3-8-9-11-11-14. :toofunny3: that's terrible for her lead, stop being delusional  

That's why I said "ha standard" :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, Hurem said:

You still expecting Megatron to debut around #20 even though it's #95 on Spotify? :cupid: @simmnfierzig

It's #46 on Spotify US, relax

Biggest variable still is how many of the Youtube streams are from the US

12 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

BB does this because SS sales & streaming data needs more time to look for possible errors with those two chart components. If you remember, Lana Del Rey had 1 day at #7, but subsequently was dropped to the 50s when the data was finalized. Also, remember the albums furor between Tyler the Creator and Dj Kahlid (probably misspelled) BB 200 as both went for #1? That's another reason why BB wants to wait the extra 3 dates for the data. B/c even with the 3 days there's still problems BB has to go back and adjust.

I know why they do it. It's still stupid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.