Hot 100: OTR 11x #1, No Guidance #9, Truth Hurts #17

Renan90

Jonas-Brothers-bb11-2019-feat-billboard-bpdsaht-1548.jpg

Jonas Brothers' 'Happiness Begins' Album Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart With Biggest Week of 2019

It’s the pop trio’s third No. 1 album. Plus: Santana, Luke Combs, Future & Polo G debut in top 10.

Jonas Brothers celebrate their third No. 1 album on the Billboard 200, as Happiness Begins bows atop the chart. The set earned 414,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending June 13, of which 357,000 were in album sales. Both figures represent the largest week of the year for any album in terms of units and album sales.

Happiness Begins was released June 7 via Republic Records and is the pop trio’s first studio album since 2009’s chart-topping Lines, Vines and Trying Times.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units are comprised of traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The new June 22-dated chart (where Happiness debuts at No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard's websites on June 18.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8516136/jonas-brothers-happiness-begins-album-debuts-number-1-billboard-200

lil-nas-x-stagecoach-2019-u-billboard-1548.jpg

Lil Nas X's 'Old Town Road' Tops Billboard Hot 100 for 11th Week, Chris Brown & Drake's 'No Guidance' Debuts at No. 9

Drake ties The Beatles for the second-most top 10s all-time.

Lil Nas X's "Old Town Road," featuring Billy Ray Cyrus, rules the Billboard Hot 100 for an 11th week. The song boasts the chart's longest reign since Drakespent 11 weeks at No. 1 with "God's Plan" last February through April.

Plus, Khalid's "Talk," which keeps at its No. 3 Hot 100 high, takes over atop the Radio Songs chart and Chris Brown's "No Guidance," featuring Drake, debuts at No. 9 on the Hot 100, marking Brown's 15th top 10 and Drake's 34th. Drake ties The Beatles for the second-most top 10s in the Hot 100's 60-year history, with only Madonna having banked more (38).

Let's run down the top 10 of the newest Hot 100 (dated June 22), which blends all-genre U.S. streaming, radio airplay and digital sales data. All charts will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (June 18).

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8516187/lil-nas-x-old-town-road-11th-week-hot-100-chris-brown-drake-no-guidance

Hot 100

#1 Old Town Road (=) [11x #1]
#2 Bad Guy (=)
#3 Talk (=)
#4 Sucker (+1)
#5 I Don't Care (-1)
#6 WOW (=)
#7 Sunflower (=)
#8 Suge (=)
#9 No Guidance (NEW)
#10 Dancing With a Stranger (-1)

#14 ME! (-3)
#16 7 Rings (-3)
#17 Hurts Truth (+4)
#22 Beer Never Broke My Heart (+16)
#23 Con Calma (+1)
#28 Never Really Over (-13)
#31 Hey Look Ma, I Made It (+8)
#37 break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored (-6)
#63 Easier (=)
#93 Only Human (NEW)

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• Enoch

• Sinister

• Armani?

Megatron will dethrone it!

Is this what America has come to? :dies:

:rip: 

18 minutes ago, Renan90 said:

We love taking out trash!

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Scotland said:

Megatron will dethrone it!

imagine :duca:

27 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

Poor Mariah  stans  :bibliahh:

Poor Gaga stans more like 

If this song blocks another Taylor Swift hit :deadbanana2:

This is getting serious... I am legitely scared...

And I don't think YNTCD will be a threat for next week especially if OTR makes +700 points again. 

250524273015202.gif

Someone get Drake, Ariana and Post on a ****ing song. They're all on Republic. We all know you have some stupid trap beat pop-hop demo they could all record in 30 minutes and have this BEAST gone by next week.

Just now, Talking Fish said:

I am always wondering with hits such as this... don't people get tired of the song? I usually can't listen to a song that much after a week/two

If I like a song I listen to it for it life :thing:

Still one of the best songs in the charts right now. I'm rooting for it to snatch that record.

Genuinely it'd be actually kind of sad if it broke the record, Mariah's, not that awful other song. There is no effort, no craftsmanship in the song at all. Literally created by a ****ing troll on twitter :bibliahh: And you know that **** comes on ATRL and sees us fuming too :bibliahh:

23 minutes ago, Talking Fish said:

I am always wondering with hits such as this... don't people get tired of the song? I usually can't listen to a song that much after a week/two

This. Listening to the same song on repeat for 3 months straight sounds like torture :deadbanana4: I never get these long ass runs lol. I guess new people discover it?

Gonna break Bieber’s record

57 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

If this song blocks another Taylor Swift hit :deadbanana2:

it will. YNTCD is already falling on iTunes

26 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Genuinely it'd be actually kind of sad if it broke the record, Mariah's, not that awful other song. There is no effort, no craftsmanship in the song at all. Literally created by a ****ing troll on twitter :bibliahh: And you know that **** comes on ATRL and sees us fuming too :bibliahh:

the whole world disagrees but go off

24 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

This. Listening to the same song on repeat for 3 months straight sounds like torture :deadbanana4: I never get these long ass runs lol. I guess new people discover it?

48 minutes ago, Talking Fish said:

OTR only just started crossing over that soccer moms/older people demographics as radio is coming thru.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.