Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Taylor's Ellen Easter Egg revealed

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In a post-show segment, Ellen asked Taylor if she left an easter egg in their interview, to which Taylor said yes

Everyone was nitpicking everything she said, the cat button, everything.  But with the music video news....she flat out said it in plain sight and it wasn't much of an easter egg at all :rip: 

ETA also

It was the TV shows, Ellen being on the mv (she said it wasn’t finished yet so Ellen could’ve been in it) and that she said her eyes turned into hearts (look at the Lover cover).

its easter all over again :emofish:

2 minutes ago, Hyouka said:

grow up

?

Posted (edited)

I think a lot of the people in the MV that have been confirmed thus far, Taylor has interacted with recently. She's very subtle. 

I can't wait to find out the rest. 

10 minutes ago, Hyouka said:

grow up

This.

13 minutes ago, Hyouka said:

grow up

You should grow up. Priding yourself in putting down people's interests when no one asked for your opinion is what is truly infantile. Don't enter a thread like this if you wan't to be unnecessarily condescending.

19 minutes ago, Hyouka said:

grow up

9 minutes ago, Karma88 said:

This.

Omg you're so mature and adult.

GDxejZr.jpg

7 minutes ago, TheCheetahwings said:

You should grow up. Priding yourself in putting down people's interests when no one asked for your opinion is what is truly infantile. Don't enter a thread like this if you wan't to be unnecessarily condescending.

11 minutes ago, TheCheetahwings said:

oh wow, the SNAP :bibliahh:

30 minutes ago, Hyouka said:

grow up

Imagine being this boring and sad

17 minutes ago, TheCheetahwings said:

:cm:

OT: I hate her lmao

40 minutes ago, TheCheetahwings said:

oop

42 minutes ago, TheCheetahwings said:

:dies:

Enough of this nonsense.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Enough of this nonsense.

it's not nonsense. it's a way she has to keep her base interested and to interact with them. y'all truly must feel better when you bring other people down huh? :biblio: 

19 minutes ago, snowo said:

it's not nonsense. it's a way she has to keep her base interested and to interact with them. y'all truly must feel better when you bring other people down huh? :biblio: 

It’s nonsense to me because it’s the same thing over and over again that leads nowhere. She reveals there are “easter eggs” and fans guess and guess and she never confirms or denies until the actual thing is out which renders the whole guessing game pointless. It would be one thing if she was revealing information earlier based on fan guesses or if the hunting led up to something but she always just sticks to her schedule and it makes no difference whatsoever.

And if anybody is being “brought down” by a simple comment like that then they have genuine problems they should work on.

3 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

It’s nonsense to me because it’s the same thing over and over again that leads nowhere. She reveals there are “easter eggs” and fans guess and guess and she never confirms or denies until the actual thing is out which renders the whole guessing game pointless. It would be one thing if she was revealing information earlier based on fan guesses or if the hunting led up to something but she always just sticks to her schedule and it makes no difference whatsoever.

And if anybody is being “brought down” by a simple comment like that then they have genuine problems they should work on.

not a whole paragraph about something you think it's "nonsense" :lmao: I'm not her stan so it's not my job to defend her so I'll just laugh. cheers

10 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

It would be one thing if she was revealing information earlier based on fan guesses or if the hunting led up to something but she always just sticks to her schedule and it makes no difference whatsoever.

She literally just did a live session on insta to reveal the album’s title after making people guess it earlier :rip:

12 minutes ago, snowo said:

not a whole paragraph about something you think it's "nonsense" :lmao: I'm not her stan so it's not my job to defend her so I'll just laugh. cheers

So if you were a stan it would be your job? Problems, truly.

5 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

She literally just did a live session on insta to reveal the album’s title after making people guess it earlier :rip:

Because the album was going up for preorder, which is exactly my point.

2 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

So if you were a stan it would be your job? Problems, truly.

jesus, stop saying people have problems. that's not cute. 

2 hours ago, Kavish said:

GDxejZr.jpg

:clap3:

3 minutes ago, snowo said:

jesus, stop saying people have problems. that's not cute. 

Sorry!

2 hours ago, Kavish said:

GDxejZr.jpg

:clap3:

Who tf do they think they are to parade around like that :ahh:The pariah of the society.

OT: So excited for the MV. Remember to continue to stream the song, yalls. :jonny5: