Aya Nakamura reaches 1B views

Mokichi

on her YT channel :clap3:

Her most viewed video is Dadja with 381M views!

She can't stop winning :jonny5: 

I hope she releases a new album this year.

Some of the comments, I guess the backlash is still going :dies:

Deserved, she has the bops.

They make anyone successfull these days :rip:

Edited by OmegaRidley

5 hours ago, Emperor said:

What backlash? I thought the GP love her in France? :-x

20 hours ago, Emperor said:

what happened?

19 hours ago, Wii said:

What backlash? I thought the GP love her in France? :-x

4 hours ago, channel orange said:

what happened?

Basically someone sent her a lot of look and ideas for her new video but she never answer. Nevertheless when her new video “Pookie” was released ALL of these ideas were in the videos without the person being credited . So she was exposed on Twitter and instead of saying sorry she said something like “if your work is not approved and officially released then it’s not copied, bye”. 

She was dragged for that and then a new video surface were she was acting like a bitch on the video with an interviewer because he was struggling to speak in french 

Since these event a lot of people think she is arrogant and she has a lot of hater but she is still very popular and successful :flower:

1 hour ago, Emperor said:

Basically someone sent her a lot of look and ideas for her new video but she never answer. Nevertheless when her new video “Pookie” was released ALL of these ideas were in the videos without the person being credited . So she was exposed on Twitter and instead of saying sorry she said something like “if your work is not approved and officially released then it’s not copied, bye”. 

She was dragged for that and then a new video surface were she was acting like a bitch on the video with an interviewer because he was struggling to speak in french 

Since these event a lot of people think she is arrogant and she has a lot of hater but she is still very popular and successful :flower:

oh wow, it’s such a shame because Pookie is actually her best video :rip:

looking at the comments i feel like even french people themselves struggle speaking french. how can a nation that’s so full of itself be so illiterate :deadbanana2:

18 hours ago, Emperor said:

oh wow she sounds awful

aya smashing :jonny:

not there being another scandal :rip: i would be a btch too if people stole my pictures and posted them on social media without consent just for the gp to kii kii on my name ... well in this case face :-* 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.