Thread Title Etiquette Read more... ×
July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Taylor Swift - 'Lover'

Topic will be automatically locked at 12:00 AM

6,708 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

it's just tough when the only pop girl who's releasing a full album anytime soon is Iggy Azalea :rip:

There's Sabrina Carpenter and Mabel coming on July 19 and August 2nd, respectively

5b900d01d73cc_ScreenShot2018-09-05at1_04

----

I think we'll have a promo single next week

Get in here sistrens

Who pulled the plug on the songs? Taylor or Scooter? I just find it odd the segment of her talking about writing her own music is edited out.

7 hours ago, kayliah said:

Her only threat is Ariana to be honest she's at her peak right now so they might want to award her album of the year and best pop vocal album and pp solo performance .. I can see the grammy shutting out Lover if it ain't good and if it doesn't produce some monster smashes which I doubt now that the album is coming without a shake it off or blank space level type of hit !!!

I actually think Ariana is the least of her threats outta those three. Gaga is a Grammys darling and ASIB was huge. Billie is the it girl with commercial success, but isn't making traditionally pop songs. Ariana already won for sweetener, which I feel is more "Grammy friendly" than tun and she already shaded the Grammys heavily. 

Honestly I’m so ready for the 23rd :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Lipgloss said:

I actually think Ariana is the least of her threats outta those three. Gaga is a Grammys darling and ASIB was huge. Billie is the it girl with commercial success, but isn't making traditionally pop songs. Ariana already won for sweetener, which I feel is more "Grammy friendly" than tun and she already shaded the Grammys heavily. 

ASIB will be forgotten come grammys time the only hit was shallow and should it have had another hit with always remember us this this way it might have secured some nominations but for now i dont see it 

21 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Love Letter out tonight at midnight

We are still waiting for an explanation. Don’t throw something like this into the room when it’s not true, it’s so annoying. :shakeno:

Why do I suddenly listen to Me! again? :skull: 

4 hours ago, kayliah said:

ASIB will be forgotten come grammys time the only hit was shallow and should it have had another hit with always remember us this this way it might have secured some nominations but for now i dont see it 

ASIB is still so successful in the charts for an album released back in October 2018, I wouldn’t count it out!

OT: can’t wait for this album tbh

6  weeks!

giphy.gif

Hehehehohoho

giphy.gif

The hype has burned out so rapidly it's alarming i still think it had potential to be yet another peak for Taylor but the pulic has spoken they aint here for her this era better luck next time with some actual fresh and catchy bops !!! She can have another 1989 era with the right material before she turns 35.

18 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

This era is dead. Idk why we aren't getting a promo single tonight. people are checking out on the album because the way she described it has nothing to day with the first 2 singles and she is letting her career die at the moment. i don't know what's wrong with her and her team. her career is riding on this album and she is currently losing most of her casual fans because of this fiasco.  people think she is leeching off the gays with YNTCD and hate Me! taylor do something

The bolded part is so true especially. After Me! I haven't even bothered checking out You Need To Calm Down, and I doubt I'll listen to anymore of her promo singles if the fan reaction is negative. I'll probably still buy Lover in August, I just don't understand what's going on in Taylor's head.

57 minutes ago, Squall said:

Because you must have an English test or something

giphy.gif

OT: 700K debut week here we go!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Squall said:

because you've lowered your expectations and finally accepted this album will be no 1989 or rep

3 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

because you've lowered your expectations and finally accepted this album will be no 1989 or rep

I will not tolerate this RED shade!

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

I will not tolerate this RED shade!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Y’all are so over dramatic lol. Me wasn’t great but YNTCD was great and we still have 16 more tracks! 

2 hours ago, kayliah said:

The hype has burned out so rapidly it's alarming i still think it had potential to be yet another peak for Taylor but the pulic has spoken they aint here for her this era better luck next time with some actual fresh and catchy bops !!! She can have another 1989 era with the right material before she turns 35.

This will never happen. Please check your unrealistic expectations.

49 minutes ago, Simpleman said:

Y’all are so over dramatic lol. Me wasn’t great but YNTCD was great and we still have 16 more tracks! 

To YOU. A lot of us are still waiting for one good song from this album.

I really liked her set on the amazon concert, she really walks and performs like such a professional and is effortlessly charismatic even though she was mostly just walking around. I really liked the outfit, it's very Egyptian inspired and her body looked great in it.

The Meh performance was the low point (offcourse) I felt nothing from Taylor and the audience. She and the crowd came alive once she moved on to her other hits. You need to move on to single 3 was cute too     

17 minutes ago, YR. said:

To YOU. A lot of us are still waiting for one good song from this album.

There’s literally 2 songs released. No reason to freak out lol

Did anyone recieve an email regarding the ME! Signed CD?

3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Did anyone recieve an email regarding the ME! Signed CD?

Yes sis 

7 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Yes sis 

Did she just trick us?

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Did she just trick us?

She rewarded us!!

wtf is this era?

kqVcJb9_d.jpg