Thread Title Etiquette Read more... ×
July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Taylor Swift - 'Lover'

Topic will be automatically locked at 12:00 AM

6,404 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

Single three plsss

So are we getting a promo single tonight or next week?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TaylenaStan said:

Considering she released ME!th and You Need To Release A Good Song Now as the first 2 singles i doubt she has grammys in her mind..
lets be honest: If she received a 3rd AOTY the backlash would be massive. For that reason i alone i doubt they'd give her that even if she album ends up selling amazing numbers and is aclaimed (maybe she can get another AOTY in like 10 years when she focuses on releasing more critically acclaimed albums and goes back to Country/Folk) We can hope for Best Pop Vocal Album tho

Yeah, I doubt she will be nominated for major categories next year.

Bad blood is the only bad song on 1989

Just passing by to say 
I WISH YOU WOULD IS TOP 3 ON 1989  :alexz:

I wish you would was a potential single in my book. I kinda hate Bad blood though it's underwhelming !!!

Bad Blood solo version sucks, the remix and the MV elevated it; it's a cute workout song.

Style = Wildest Dreams >> Blank Space > SIO > OOTW >>> NR

Posted (edited)

This era is dead. Idk why we aren't getting a promo single tonight. people are checking out on the album because the way she described it has nothing to day with the first 2 singles and she is letting her career die at the moment. i don't know what's wrong with her and her team. her career is riding on this album and she is currently losing most of her casual fans because of this fiasco.  people think she is leeching off the gays with YNTCD and hate Me! taylor do something

She should have made an awesome album as Ed Sheeran's lastest project !!!!

26 minutes ago, kayliah said:

She should have made an awesome album as Ed Sheeran's lastest project !!!!

Um. If “Me” is any indication, she should stay away from collabs and duets for now.

3 hours ago, Aiya said:

Bad blood is the only bad song on 1989

We love the tea 

3 hours ago, Clauss said:

Just passing by to say 

This!

I feel a little sad that we are 2 singles into a new era and both songs suck. This has never happened before.... I wonder if she realized last night how superior her old songs were in comparison to the new singles. Taylor, wake up!

2 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

This era is dead. Idk why we aren't getting a promo single tonight. people are checking out on the album because the way she described it has nothing to day with the first 2 singles and she is letting her career die at the moment. i don't know what's wrong with her and her team. her career is riding on this album and she is currently losing most of her casual fans because of this fiasco.  people think she is leeching off the gays with YNTCD and hate Me! taylor do something

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

The insider said we're getting a promo single this week or next week.With Ed releasing this week, I assume we'll get one next week. She also said she'll be releasing lots of songs before the album so I'm sure we'll get more. This is just like between ... ready for it and gorgeous when we we're super bored. Things were dead for the rep era before the secret sessions too. There was a 7 week wait between RFI & Gorgeous. We're def getting promo singles July 19th and August 16th and def at least one in between those 2 (she said she's releasing more songs before the album than ever before... the most she had ever released before an album was 4 with Rep/ Red.. (6 with Red if you count Treacherous and 22 acoustic) so we're getting anywhere from 3-5 new songs before album release and have 6 weeks until the album. Things will get exciting soon I'm sure.

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

The insider said we're getting a promo single this week or next week.With Ed releasing this week, I assume we'll get one next week. She also said she'll be releasing lots of songs before the album so I'm sure we'll get more. This is just like between ... ready for it and gorgeous when we we're super bored. We're def getting promo singles July 19th and August 16th and def at least one in between those 2 (she said she's releasing more songs before the album than ever before... the most she had ever released before an album was 4 with Rep/ Red.. (6 with Red if you count Treacherous and 22 acoustic) so we're getting anywhere from 3-5 new songs before album release and have 6 weeks until the album. Things will get exciting soon I'm sure.

it's just tough when the only pop girl who's releasing a full album anytime soon is Iggy Azalea :rip:

2 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

it's just tough when the only pop girl who's releasing a full album anytime soon is Iggy Azalea :rip:

Beyonce is this month sis.412247723_ScreenShot2019-04-22at2_08_09P

3 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Beyonce is this month sis.412247723_ScreenShot2019-04-22at2_08_09P

the lion king? lol we already have her two songs.

6 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

the lion king? lol we already have her two songs.

she's releasing a desperate album for it. where have you been?412247723_ScreenShot2019-04-22at2_08_09P

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

I feel a little sad that we are 2 singles into a new era and both songs suck. This has never happened before.... I wonder if she realized last night how superior her old songs were in comparison to the new singles. Taylor, wake up!

Yeah I agree !!!

The 13th is almost here and I haven't heard any rumors about a promo single

412247723_ScreenShot2019-04-22at2_08_09P

5 hours ago, Clauss said:

Just passing by to say 

Ofc

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

The 13th is almost here and I haven't heard any rumors about a promo single

the reddit insider said the 12th or 19th

Uh.... did Scooter delete songs from last night’s concert? Half of Taylor’s setlist is gone. I just tried to rewatch the concert. Style, Love Story, Delicate, and Blank Space are cut out.

Both singles are awesoME!