Thread Title Etiquette Read more... ×
July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Nicki Minaj - “MEGATRON”

1,548 posts in this topic

David LaChapelle shot the video it seems.

sR1OxPK.png

3 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

Lets see if she can actually serve some quality this time around. Here for it if she serves us some real sh*t and drops the tired "I'm the Queen" & "bitches is my sons" bullsh*t.

You know, you could just not click on the thread?

Because this 'I'm going to pretend I don't automatically hate everything she does to somehow give my blind hatred credibility' shtick is transparent

4 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

sR1OxPK.png

Because this 'I'm going to pretend I don't automatically hate everything she does to somehow give my blind hatred credibility' shtick is transparent

Anaconda 2.0 come through :jonny5:

1 hour ago, St. Francis said:

Yeah, a convicted rapist who already has another girl. Love how you thought you were making a point with this reply.

:bibliahh:

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

sR1OxPK.png

I can click on whatever the hell I like and there is NOTHING you can do about it boo boo.

22 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

sR1OxPK.png

I don't think he did. That's a photo of a miniature set he did in 2013 or 2014, and Brett didn't do the styling on this video.

3 minutes ago, waryofothers said:

I don't think he did. That's a photo of a miniature set he did in 2013 or 2014, and Brett didn't do the styling on this video.

Oh, that's weird that he posted that then?

7 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

I can click on whatever the hell I like and there is NOTHING you can do about it boo boo.

At what point did I say you couldn't?

I quite clearly said that you have the choice to not click.

Learn to read.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

At what point did I say you couldn't?

I quite clearly said that you have the choice to not click.

Learn to read.

Stop being a lil' bit*h and being so bothered.

this NEEDS to be a summery trap bop :duca:

What if she samples herself on this track? That would be dope.  

Excited, hope she can have a good comeback somehow...

I'M- I can't believe she's coming back already :jonny5:

i really think this is more than just a single 

Posted (edited)

This looks so lackluster and underwhelming already. The video set and her styling look like something I've seen  her and other do several times before. I expected something out of the box and defining from the song title, a la chun li. That was a moment for her, sucks the record didn't do so well.

I cant believe that cardi b is  out here churning out higher quality videos than the so called queen of rap.

She looks good. And smart for her to release another album year after Queen she left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth. And Queen has multiple bops. What she needs to do is drop a great song/video and lose the nasty attitude and bitterness. She can have a nice comeback. She ruined it for herself the last time by going on a media blackout just to come back and vent about Motorsport/Cardi drama

3 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

Lets see if she can actually serve some quality this time around. Here for it if she serves us some real sh*t and drops the tired "I'm the Queen" & "bitches is my sons" bullsh*t.

This. Every Nicki song I've listened has this theme. I hope she changes something and I hope she has some success. She kind of deserves it.

she looks great, i'm so excited for this

14 minutes ago, LoveVsMoney said:

This looks so lackluster and underwhelming already. The video set and her styling look like something I've seen  her and other do several times before. I expected something out of the box and defining from the song title, a la chun li. That was a moment for her, sucks the record didn't do so well.

I cant believe that cardi b is  out here churning out higher quality videos than the so called queen of rap.

Ok, but the video hasn’t been released yet..and we literally only seen 1 look/set.  :laugh:  

Honestly this why I like when artists just drop the video, instead of teasing it with pics lol.  

Ready for the bandwagoning to start soon. Come through Queen! :clap3: 

the set looking like Anaconda music video continuation and song dedicated to Meghan, whew, the 2014 is back :jonny5:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOONIKA :jonny5:

56 minutes ago, LoveVsMoney said:

You saw the video? No? Well then shut the **** up :rofl: 

I’m excited regardless of album/single, but I’m low key nervous with a title like megatron because that’s giving me serious “Queen” vibes :skull:

Megatron always lost so...

The actual director is Mike Ho.

He did Hard White (+ Cardi's Ring, Ally Brooke's Low Key, JLo's Te Guste & Toni Braxton's Long As I Live).

So the video is unlikely to be anything crazy but should be visually pretty and sexy.