Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Charli XCX - 'Charli'

293 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

tbh i wont be surprised if she releases another album or mixtape next year 

I hope so cause since her Q&A yesterday I'm lowkey over the album now. Probably will change my mind next Wednesday when Gone drops tho :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg Sky Ferreira collab, we finally get that All The Things She Said bop they said they were recirding in 2014 :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I CLEARLY remember her teasing about releasing Taxi soon a couple months ago, why is it not on the album?

I definitely see another mixtape coming in early 2020 with all the album outtakes hopefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

I CLEARLY remember her teasing about releasing Taxi soon a couple months ago, why is it not on the album?

I definitely see another mixtape coming in early 2020 with all the album outtakes hopefully.

She said the song is SOPHIE's song to release

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Roxas said:

I care more about getting the 320 rip of CTMP than this album. It’s weird being a Charli stan. 

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nnnn i love her but i never bothered to listen to any of her le*ks. So everything for me is new and a surprise.

I don't even listen to le*ks from my 'main' faves.

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, collin said:

? Come To My Party is not that good. Y’all are annoying and embarrassing 

Sure Jan, you keep telling yourself that. Maybe it’ll come true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, collin said:

? Come To My Party is not that good. Y’all are annoying and embarrassing 

Honestly it's outright bad, I really don't understand the hype :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roxas said:

Sure Jan, you keep telling yourself that. Maybe it’ll come true. 

Especially with the production in the demo it sounds majorly dated and would not fit her vibe anymore whatsoever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, skankle said:

Honestly it's outright bad, I really don't understand the hype :skull:

Yeah it’s a super cringefest too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, collin said:

? Come To My Party is not that good. Y’all are annoying and embarrassing 

17 hours ago, skankle said:

Honestly it's outright bad, I really don't understand the hype :skull:

The verses are mediocre but the chorus is pop perfection. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites