Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Jessica Biel comes out as anti-vaxx activist

118 posts in this topic

This is a mess. Poor kids

5 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

Which I don’t do. 

I don’t agree with anti vax people but the attention they’re given in social media as of lately is so cringe worthy. Reminds me of vegan and pro life meltdowns. 

That's because their numbers have been growing and thus they are posing a bigger health risk. It's not that hard to figure out

What a ****ing idiot. :ace: Bye Jessica.

Why am I not surprised ?

Kennedy, who takes issue with the label “anti-vaxx”—which he deems “pharmaceutical propaganda” and “a lie”—declined to align Biel with the controversial movement. “I would say that she was for safe vaccines and for medical freedom,” Kennedy said, before echoing an anti-vaxx rallying cry: “My body, my choice.”
Here he doesn't say that she said she was against vaccines. So the headline seems like misleading conjecture. Taking his personal opinion & stance and making it applicable to her. 
Silas goes to school in NYC, right? There are immunization requirements. Short of a medical reason or religious. Religion is out where he’s concerned. So unless there’s a legit medical reason they wouldn't have been able to enroll him unless he had the mandatory vaccinations?
Yeah, I'm gonna wait until they speak on this and hope they aren't complete morons.

7 hours ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

so anybody speaking out against anti-vaccination wouldn't be SJWs, they'd be public health warriors.

:clap3:

This should be illegal. Hopefully it will be soon.

To be dumb enough to believe this **** is one thing, but publicly campaigning for it? I...

2 hours ago, Fan1233 said:

To be dumb enough to believe this **** is one thing, but publicly campaigning for it? I...

It’s lowkey a cult.

Oh wow. The definition of CANCELLED.

Have fun with the measles

13 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

Which I don’t do. 

I don’t agree with anti vax people but the attention they’re given in social media as of lately is so cringe worthy. Reminds me of vegan and pro life meltdowns. 

.. what? Have you been watching the news? There are more and more outbreaks of rare/forgotten diseases, especially in locations with high anti-vaxx people. It's now apparent a lot of people are dumb, gullible and willing to endanger millions due to narcissism and we need to speak out more against it.  The irony here is many of these people were vaccinated by their own smarter parents. Sorry real life discussions make you uncomfortable.

I think all this will get worse before it gets better. Like a small epidemic. Once more people start getting sick, and/or dying they'll start getting nervous.

Nice try :skull:

Someone save Silas. 

and the fact I loved her in the Texas Chainsaw massacre... :rip:

Nnnn, the fact that you guys are the ones who sound like you're a part of a cult. 

“The children who need medical exemptions will not have a problem getting them if SB 276 becomes law,” said Leah Russin, executive director of Vaccinate California, another co-sponsor of the bill. “People who are on immuno-suppressant drugs will not have a problem getting a medical exemption—and in fact, the people who truly need medical exemptions desperately need everyone else to be vaccinated. That’s why they support this bill. Medical advice should be coming from medical professionals.”

As long as exemptions are allowed provided medical reasoning her concerns should be dismissed