Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

TS7: A prediction thread

11 posts in this topic

Since Taylor is doing an Insta Live tomorrow to announce TS7 related things and knowing that she's left easter eggs for us in multiple interviews I decided to create a SAFE space for Swifties to share their predictions about lyrics, tracklist, artwork, sounds, features etc...

Predicting is fun!

ts_buttons_327327823893293209.jpg

The calm button :jonny5:

There's definitely 16 tracks on the standard

The Friends buttons... aka... Let's Be Friends ft Katy Perry

Mine:

–16 standard edition tracks + 4 deluxe/bonus tracks.

–“ME!” is track number 1.

–“You Need to Calm Down” is somewhere in the middle-ish (6-9).

–Remaining collaborations are The Dixie Chicks, Drake, Katy Perry, and Ariana Grande.

–This means 6 collaborative tracks plus 10 solo on the standard and 14 solo total.

–One song dedicated to the LGBT community.

–A special Target exclusive edition. No other bonus tracks but something special like a hardcover mini-book showcasing the making of the album or something.

–Album will be mostly pop with a little country and other influences.

–July 19th release date.

There will be a song with "Neighborhood" in the title.

Posted (edited)
  • King Princess and Tayla Parx will somehow be involved. I also expect Jack Antonoff, Max Martin x Shellback and more tracks from Joel Little.
  • Collabs: Selena, Brandon, Dixie Chicks, Drake and two more (Maybe Troye and Gaga/Katy?)
  • 20 Tracks Standard/24 Tracks Deluxe edition (Target Exclusive)
  • Release Date - July 26th 
  • Two Covers: Blue and Pink 

- 18 tracks standard;

- 22 tracks deluxe;

- Me! is in second half;

- You Need To Calm Down is in the first half.

2 hours ago, mcohen said:
  • King Princess and Tayla Parx will somehow be involved. I also expect Jack Antonoff, Max Martin x Shellback and more tracks from Joel Little.
  • Collabs: Selena, Brandon, Dixie Chicks, Drake and two more (Maybe Troye and Gaga/Katy?)
  • 20 Tracks Standard/24 Tracks Deluxe edition (Target Exclusive)
  • Release Date - July 26th 
  • Two Covers: Blue and Pink 

why do u think so

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

why do u think so

Taylor recently signed a letter promising to work with more female or minority producers, and has mentioned King Princess multiple times since (In her EW magazine and playlists). She did the same thing with Tayla Parx, so I assume it's possible they worked together in some writing capacity. Tayla and Taylor also interacted with each other on Social Media and she answered using the palm trees emojis.

6 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Taylor recently signed a letter promising to work with more female or minority producers, and has mentioned King Princess multiple times since (In her EW magazine and playlists). She did the same thing with Tayla Parx, so I assume it's possible they worked together in some writing capacity. Tayla and Taylor also interacted with each other on Social Media and she answered using the palm trees emojis.

i would love that. thank you!