Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Ever felt sexual tension w/ someone else?

61 posts in this topic

I have a gay colleague and he is aware I am gay and I've caught him staring at me and vice versa lmao

He has a boyfriend tho, plus it would be so awkward to sleep with a colleague :rip: 

2 hours ago, iC0NIC said:

yes but it was with a family member :rip: 

Goodbye 

:hoetenks:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Yes, former coworker. I saw him about a year after we worked together and I literally saw his head turn as I walked by him. Then I saw him sit with his boyfriend and nothing ever happened. 

This exact same thing happened to me but I did end up sleeping with him during the one week they were open :deadbanana: 

a new guy started at my work about a month ago and he's always trying to talk to me and i always catch him staring at me :rip: he's nice but i'm not into him and it's so awkward i cant

luckily i'm taking a new job and my last day is this friday :gaycat1:

7 minutes ago, LoKoPaNdA said:

I have a gay colleague and he is aware I am gay and I've caught him staring at me and vice versa lmao

He has a boyfriend tho, plus it would be so awkward to sleep with a colleague :rip: 

Same except he is a classmate and doesn’t have a bf

yes, with a str8 guy

KgoHA0q.gif

he gives me homophobe vibes but god he's so hot

3 hours ago, iC0NIC said:

I hate ATRL :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, iC0NIC said:

Did you act on it? 

19 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

yes, with a str8 guy

KgoHA0q.gif

he gives me homophobe vibes but god he's so hot

Love yourself

18 minutes ago, selenachris said:

Love yourself

I love myself more than anything

KgoHA0q.gif

Not really. I've been told people were flirting with me before but I didn't know. I am completely oblivious to things like that. If you want me, you have to tell me so. Otherwise I am clueless. 

4 hours ago, iC0NIC said:

:ahh:

5 hours ago, Minogue said:

Me and my crush in 10th grade we’re sitting in one class side by side in a group work and started touching leg to leg for the entire lesson and no one said a word and I was on FIRE.. I think he was as well cause the teacher asked him to stand up and move and when he did he put his sweatshirt on his pants in an attempt to block his ***** :eli:

this is so hot/cute, I with sumn like this happened with me and my crush :sosad:

yes... i have so much sexual tension with one of the managers at my job. :jonny5:

I’ve had it a few times. Mid way through high school people were realising that I was gay/ rumours were going around, and because of that I got teased a lot by other guys.

But once I caught this straight guy I had a crush on staring at me a few times during class that year. He was a jerk with his friends but then we were seated next to each other for one of my classes, and he literally rubbed his thighs/leg against mine and I was shook. It happened a few times but obviously nothing happened out of it. 

But most RECENTLY it happened with a university lecturer and it was so awkward :skull:

I went to one of the applicant days for a course I applied for, and the lecturers introduced themselves to everyone and shake our hands. One of the lecturers made quite intense eye contact with me when he shook my hand, and I found myself catching his glance during the talk a few times. He was kinda sexy in like a friend’s dad sort of way. 

Then after the talk, I was about to leave but then he came up to me and was asking me a bunch of questions like where did I come from, how was my travel, how did you find the day, etc and even told me to come visit sometime if I want more information :skull:  

I answered all his questions and after that we just STARED at each other for like 15 seconds and it was so awkward because I didn’t know what else to say to him :skull: 

I did find him attractive and it was intimidating so I was about to walk away when he laughed and we finished the conversation.   

1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

I’ve had it a few times. Mid way through high school people were realising that I was gay/ rumours were going around, and because of that I got teased a lot by other guys.

But once I caught this straight guy I had a crush on staring at me a few times during class that year. He was a jerk with his friends but then we were seated next to each other for one of my classes, and he literally rubbed his thighs/leg against mine and I was shook. It happened a few times but obviously nothing happened out of it. 

But most RECENTLY it happened with a university lecturer and it was so awkward :skull:

I went to one of the applicant days for a course I applied for, and the lecturers introduced themselves to everyone and shake our hands. One of the lecturers made quite intense eye contact with me when he shook my hand, and I found myself catching his glance during the talk a few times. He was kinda sexy in like a friend’s dad sort of way. 

Then after the talk, I was about to leave but then he came up to me and was asking me a bunch of questions like where did I come from, how was my travel, how did you find the day, etc and even told me to come visit sometime if I want more information :skull:  

I answered all his questions and after that we just STARED at each other for like 15 seconds and it was so awkward because I didn’t know what else to say to him :skull: 

I did find him attractive and it was intimidating so I was about to walk away when he laughed and we finished the conversation.   

Wow that was kinda hot

Everybody has at some point in their lives.

Duh lol

Posted (edited)

**** yes, unless y'all are super young, you have to have felt sexual tension with someone. It's a feeling I can't describe, sometimes you'll just ****ing know and you won't just feel it in your mind, you'll feel it in your entire body/soul.

Make sure this sexual tension involves at least some SERIOUS eye contact or you could just be playing your self (been there, too).

siVzSwI.jpg

19 minutes ago, modeblock said:

**** yes, unless y'all are super young, you have to have felt sexual tension with someone. It's a feeling I can't describe, sometimes you'll just ****ing know and you won't just feel it in your mind, you'll feel it in your entire body/soul.

Make sure this sexual tension involves at least some SERIOUS eye contact or you could just be playing your self (been there, too).

siVzSwI.jpg

I must be asexual then because ive never felt it and i am 22 lmao i am such a joke

2 minutes ago, selenachris said:

I must be asexual then because ive never felt it and i am 22 lmao i am such a joke

i'm 35 sis 

give yourself time

mdV2y8w.gif

8 minutes ago, modeblock said:

i'm 35 sis 

give yourself time

mdV2y8w.gif

Yes! I hope it is sooner rather than later

mdV2y8w.gif

sexy tension :alexz3:  

yes. back in 8th grade :deadbanana4: