Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Ever felt sexual tension w/ someone else?

61 posts in this topic

I dont Think I have so im curious to know if that is even a real thing!

Not really.

It definitely is a real thing lol and if it’s reciprocated it’s the best and the worst feeling ever, both of you are waiting for each other to make a move and if nobody does then it never happens which sucks. It happened to me once with this guy I hadn’t met yet but we knew of each other through drama at the gay club we go to. We ended up hooking up layer on and it was amazing :jonny5: 

well i have a boyfriend so i hope?

Me and my crush in 10th grade we’re sitting in one class side by side in a group work and started touching leg to leg for the entire lesson and no one said a word and I was on FIRE.. I think he was as well cause the teacher asked him to stand up and move and when he did he put his sweatshirt on his pants in an attempt to block his ***** :eli:

yes but it was with a family member :rip: 

girl yes, and i was so angry i didn't make a move

2 minutes ago, iC0NIC said:

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

5 minutes ago, iC0NIC said:

:bibliahh:

Umm, obviously. Is OP pre-pubescent?

Yes Fergie wrote a song about it on her highly anticipated sophomore album “Double Dutchess” stream it now on all streaming services.

Of course? :rip:

2 minutes ago, Lemonaade said:

Yes Fergie wrote a song about it on her highly anticipated sophomore album “Double Dutchess” stream it now on all streaming services.

Lemme assist you :eli:

yep, it’s terrible. we talked about hooking up a few times but he’s closeted and scared so nothing ever happened :katie:

18 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Me and my crush in 10th grade we’re sitting in one class side by side in a group work and started touching leg to leg for the entire lesson and no one said a word and I was on FIRE.. I think he was as well cause the teacher asked him to stand up and move and when he did he put his sweatshirt on his pants in an attempt to block his ***** :eli:

This literally happened to me except it happened more than once with the same person :skull:

Posted (edited)

I remember when I had to pair up and dance with a girl i had a big crush on in the fifth grade, I pretended to be grossed out and actually made retching noises while we were dancing. :chick1: she would say the back of my head was sexy while standing right behind me and I would be like "ewwwwww" but inside I was screaming.

Also In high school I had to pair up with an senior for practice fencing in gym class. It was so weird, but I couldn't find anywhere to keep my eyes on while we were sparring. I couldn't maintain eye contact because his eyes were intense, like they were staring into my soul. Then I'd look away and then go to his arm and biceps pretending to be focused on the fencing. Then I'd feel like a creep checking out his body and look him in the eye again, and then blush and look away, rinse and repeat. He was looking at me the entire time. I couldn't concentrate and I was blushing hard, and he kept getting hits in on my torso with his stick, and it went on for like 15 minutes but felt like an hour. :deadbanana4: haven't felt that way since tbh

Yeah this guy I had a thing with when I was in college. He had a boyfriend who I was pretty good friends with as well but lordt when it was just the two of us things got so heavy. Never acted on it though.

In mind mind, yes. In reality, no.

KgoHA0q.gif

My life rn.. YES.

Posted (edited)

I mean, like all the time. 

I remember making out with a guy one night and then we exchaged numbers. A couple of days later I was in a meeting for work with a prospective client and he was one of the reps from the other company. We introduced ourselves as if we had never met and during the entire meeting we were eye ****ing. I'm pretty sure one of my coworkers noticed the sparks 'cause after the meeting he told me something like, "Well, at least we know this is a done deal." Indeed, later that night we sealed the deal.

39 minutes ago, iC0NIC said:

i ****ing SCREAMED :bibliahh:

Yes, former coworker. I saw him about a year after we worked together and I literally saw his head turn as I walked by him. Then I saw him sit with his boyfriend and nothing ever happened. 

Posted (edited)

With a friend when i was 12 :sosad:

We were riding a bike, i was behind him and i got a stiffy then the bike movements make it simulate that i was ******* him

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Umm, obviously. Is OP pre-pubescent?

No i am not i guess i am just fugly