• Queen (Nicki Minaj)
    • Father of Asahd (DJ Khaled)

12 posts in this topic

Worst meltdown for a #2 album?

Nicki_Minaj_-_Queen.png

DJ_Khaled_-_Father_of_Asahd.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted (edited)

Father of Asahd, because he literally sold his album with 99¢ energy drinks, then verbatim said “I’m in the music biz, not the bundle biz”. On top of that, he had the audacity to degrade Tyler’s album and go on a tangent about “real music”, but literally doesn’t even produce or write. That deluded fatass shouldn’t even be compared to Nicki :deadbanana2:

Nicki solely because her meltdown was more public and was for a few days. She was in shambles on her Twitter, Instagram and on Queen Radio

probably queen cause FOA is still top two so all of those meltdowns nicki had meant little

Nicki's was iconic, especially because of her Queen Radio meltdowns.

FATher of ASSahd is messy, but not on the same level.

20 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

Father of Asahd, because he literally sold his album with 99¢ energy drinks, then verbatim said “I’m in the music biz, not the bundle biz”. On top of that, he had the audacity to degrade Tyler’s album and go on a tangent about “real music”, but literally doesn’t even produce or write. That deluded fatass shouldn’t even be compared to Nicki :deadbanana2:

:cm: 

Nicki. She flushed the remnants of her career down the toilet with her meltdowns and even attacked a baby. 

Well the trash one sued BB while the other one took the L with more...grace if you will, but was much more public and it literally became an event because of how embarrassing the whole situation was.

It's a tie.

49 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

And Nicki posted 10 tweets about how fraudulent Travis Scott is with bundles only to release her own mid-week to try and beat him :rip:

OT: Nicki. Khaled’s was more funny just cause of how dumb he looks but Nicki’s got everyone worrying about her. 

I don't know both are quite embarrassing. 

I’d have to say Khaled. The audacity to even be upset. He’s not even a real DJ. Tf you complaining about? 

Khaled easily. I don't see Nicki sueing nobody :deadbanana:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0