Frequently asked questions... Read more... √ó

Adam Levine Serving Grandpa

31 posts in this topic

He finally graduated from a twink to a twunk.

11 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

FickleGlossyBoto-size_restricted.gif

this gif is incredible - why do i feel this will become a challenge - or has it already been one and i missed it haha. 

---

also yeah hope he's well - i'd be a little bummed too if i got axed from the voice and lost a biannual 13 million dollars. 

19 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I'm so startled, yet fascinated by this gif :lmao:

18 hours ago, LookinIn said:

Why do I suddenly want to try this :bibliahh:

Did you guys not do it in Chemistry class? Because this is what my teacher did in the beginning of the year. 

On the other note, he reminds me of Paul from Big Brother US

17 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

He looks like a Treasure Island Media "model"....and im here for.it. lol

Hahaha you're actually right. And here I thought I was the only one on here that watched raunchy videos from Treasure Island :fan:

16 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Hahaha you're actually right. And here I thought I was the only one on here that watched raunchy videos from Treasure Island :fan:

I think there are like a handful of people here who openly admit it, but I bet plenty of others here secretly do as well and won't say so. They're like always near the top of the popular studios list on all the sites. It's okay to admit you're turned on by these slightly methy-looking guys who may or may not of had a brief stint in prison being uninhibited, girls. This is a safe space. :fan:

That is lowkey what Adam looks like now, though. It's bizarre how I immediately appreciated this new look a little more when I thought about it in that context.

I'd watch the video :smitten: