Uptown Funk! eligible for 16x Platinum, first in history

MJLover

Oh my... :jonny5: Bruno LEGEND :clap3:

Dark Horse and Roar :deadbanana2:

Rolling In The Deep :clap3: 

twitter user BHudsonIFPI has been caught lying several times before :mandown:

but I mean the song is huge ao it woupdnt surprise me if its that high

This user is not reliable.

this user has been caught inflating numbers and backtracking many times. give it up

Even if this is not reliable, Uptown Funk is really undercertified. It's at least 14x Platinum for sure. (The last certification was 11x Platinum 3 years ago)

Mark needs to update that certification. If it was Bruno's label it would have been certified it already.

Not sure about Dark Horse though. It was certified 11x Platinum last December. It's 12x Platinum at best.

Dark Horse still being a dark horse after all these years :lmao:

RITD is that classic :clap3:

I was only looking at how it's 11x platinum, which was 3 years ago. Doesn't it have between 8-9M digital sales, plus it's one of the most viewed videos on YouTube. The biggest smash of the decade imo

I mean all them other singles are at least diamond, RITD has yet to even be certified since 2013.

Amazing!

What about Shape of You though? I see Despacito there but I think Shape of You is bigger since it had more longevity?

PRISM is bigger than the TD era.

idc what the Katy stans say. Dark Horse and Roar alone>>>>>

I figured Uptown Funk was 1.3-1.4 X Diamond, though 1.6 is possible. UF sold over 8 M downloads, and 8 M in streams is altogether feasible. So, yeah, 1.6 X D could be right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.