Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

85 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

oh, so now shes co signing upcoming female rappers? good to know she realized that the female rap game isnt hers anymore. she has no choice but to join the younger girls :cm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

oh, so now shes co signing upcoming female rappers? good to know she realized that the female rap game isnt hers anymore. she has no choice but to join the younger girls :cm: 

Girl for to be a cardi stan and hate Nicki you always coming in a nicki thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Transformer should've been a hit. I'm still mad. Did the interview with Meghan release yet? Are ya sure shes not releasing that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg Yass!! The Queen of Rap is coming!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch this be her starring in the new Transformers movie, y'all :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Riri. said:

Girl for to be a cardi stan and hate Nicki you always coming in a nicki thread

you do the same thing :rip: the hypocrisy jumped out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Transformer should've been a hit. I'm still mad. Did the interview with Meghan release yet? Are ya sure shes not releasing that?

I'm guessing it has something to do with both, she'll probably use that Queen radio episode for her "comeback"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

oh, so now shes co signing upcoming female rappers? good to know she realized that the female rap game isnt hers anymore. she has no choice but to join the younger girls :cm: 

Where is she co-signing upcoming female rappers in this tweet?

Or are you saying in general?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will she top Coco Chanel though?

UYp74ml.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She better stan the iconic leader of the Decepticons from the Transformers universe.

 

db5ksk1-f8df7c88-d9eb-4bb6-b7c5-fa3bc65b 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

Will she top Coco Chanel though?

UYp74ml.gif

She already did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take over Earth bitch :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Queen back :weeps: She better serve Transformer level bops on NM5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

oh, so now shes co signing upcoming female rappers? good to know she realized that the female rap game isnt hers anymore. she has no choice but to join the younger girls :cm: 

Y’all are so miserable lol. She’s been doing this since 2014 when she took Dej Loaf on tour, or do you not consider her a female rapper?

 

Anyway, even though I think they are gonna link up soon, I don’t this has anything to do with her. It’s probably a new alter ego or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

Y’all are so miserable lol. She’s been doing this since 2014 when she took Dej Loaf on tour, or do you not consider her a female rapper?

 

Anyway, even though I think they are gonna link up soon, I don’t this has anything to do with her. It’s probably a new alter ego or something.

she’d only “support” females who werent a threat/competition to her :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

she’d only “support” females who werent a threat to her :cm:

Try Me and Back Up were urban hits though and she was like the 3rd biggest female rapper out in 2014 aside from Nicki and Iggy? If Nicki is insecure as you say she is, why wasn’t she threatened by that? :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They needs robots like me,

THEY NEED ROBOTS LIKE ME, 

So they can get on their ****ing keyboards,

And program me, the bad guy,

MEGATRON :jamming:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE QUEEN OF RAP IS BACK BITCHES :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this a threat? hasn't she released a single not so long ago (which had that boy booty as single cover)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

she’d only “support” females who werent a threat/competition to her :cm:

Y’all will spin it ANY way to make it seem like Nicki doesn’t and hasn’t supported female rappers. 

 

Its 2019, how aren’t y’all bored with this? :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully, if it is a collab, they both keep it cute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Queen of rap is BACK! :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites