:bibliahh:

pls forgive me, its a harmonizer inside joke :bibliahh:

This thread :biblio: 

Image result for funny rats gif

I would imagine 

tenor.gif

22 minutes ago, Topaz said:

theres no beef

Are we sure about that? They never really clicked while they were in the group and have refused to say each other's names since the split.

FnICMXR.gif 

7 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Are we sure about that? They never really clicked while they were in the group and have refused to say each other's names since the split.

FnICMXR.gif 

I thought they were cool during reflect, on and off during 7/27 then near the end ally was ready af.

the lips don't die singer is an angel.

FnICMXR.gif

Funny because there’s only an “Ally Brooke” in this industry because Camila exists and made fifth harmony successful

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hidden said:

Funny because there’s only an “Ally Brooke” in this industry because Camila exists and made fifth harmony successful

Considering that she wasn't able to get a record deal until after Fifth Harmony existed and the reality/talent show they were on wouldn't even take Camila so, I'd say they both benefited from being in the group.

As for supposed success, they barely had 2 hits (with terrible album sales) as a group and Camila alone has only managed one legitimate huge hit (and still terrible album sales). She's just getting by, which is better than Ally Brooke, I guess.

FnICMXR.gif

2 hours ago, Hidden said:

this is a harmonizer joke. Not attacking anybody lmao. Camila didnt make the group, the teens on x-factor and them being goofy and relatable did, followed by a urban pop sound. With barely 2 hits. Fifth Harmony made every girl and camila capitalized that after their peak album 7/27. ALL girls did their part, but not all girls become successful.