Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Nicki was NOT dropped from Chris Brown’s tour

25 posts in this topic

Sources with knowledge tell TMZ ... Nicki never signed on to Chris' tour in any capacity.  We're told the two artists did discuss touring together after their G-Eazy collab, "Wobble Up," but talks never materialized into a deal.

We're told Nicki's the one who decided the tour wasn't for her, but not because she had beef with Chris. Her reasons were several ... she was working on music and a tour would have cut into her studio time, and she just wrapped her European tour and going out on the road again was too much.

Despite previous reports from ATRL conspiracy theorists :celestial5:

”going on the road again was too much”

She did like 10 shows and cancelled the rest after cancelling a whole entire other leg prior djdkfk

It’s def smart for her to release another album before this year ends though. 

Shame she could've had fuller shows.

2 minutes ago, LCTV said:

Shame she could've had fuller shows.

With Chris Brown? I think not. The Nicki Wrld Tour wasn't selling-out but Fist Brown's tour stats are ****ing awful, like below 50% awful. He couldn't even get sold-out shows with Trey and Tyga in 2017. Stop trying to clown Nicki.

0gBaR63.gif

is too much for the power generators

Anyway it's for the best. Onika needs to remain in the studio, off social media and write some quality songs that we all know she's capable of (not everyone has that). Come back later on with a sound plan for an era and just get it done for **** sake. What interests me about Nicki is she comes across so gross on social media but is genuinely a lovely person during interviews. 

0gBaR63.gif

Good idea for her to focus on music... put out like a 10 track classic album and then reclaim your status. 

18 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Anyway it's for the best. Onika needs to remain in the studio, off social media and write some quality songs that we all know she's capable of (not everyone has that)

:celestial5:

The ONH’s really thought, wished and hoped that it was true only to be WRONG again. :bibliahh:

Honestly this is for the best. As much as it sucks that no US fans will get a tour based off of Queen, at least shes doing what shes needs to do....make a quality ablum and get back in the GPs good graces.

No one actually thought that except the Cardi stans lmao

I guess after that disaster of a Euro tour she said NO to the US tour. :dies:

2 minutes ago, Tira said:

I guess after that disaster of a Euro tour she said NO to the US tour. :dies:

:dies:

3 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

Anyway it's for the best. Onika needs to remain in the studio, off social media and write some quality songs that we all know she's capable of (not everyone has that). Come back later on with a sound plan for an era and just get it done for **** sake. What interests me about Nicki is she comes across so gross on social media but is genuinely a lovely person during interviews. 

0gBaR63.gif

she wasnt lovely @ beats 1 intervieuw

3 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

What interests me about Nicki is she comes across so gross on social media but is genuinely a lovely person during interviews. 

0gBaR63.gif

It’s called being FAKE!

0gBaR63.gif

9 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

she wasnt lovely @ beats 1 intervieuw

:jonny2:

6 minutes ago, Tira said:

It’s called being FAKE!

0gBaR63.gif

Nah Nicki has always been charming during all interviews. Social media Nicki and traditional media Nicki are literally two different people. For some reason she's some trashy hood rat bitch on social media but a charming, eloquent princess wherever else she goes. Bipolar queen!

0gBaR63.gif

1 hour ago, Miss Korea said:

:jonny2:

Nah Nicki has always been charming during all interviews. Social media Nicki and traditional media Nicki are literally two different people. For some reason she's some trashy hood rat bitch on social media but a charming, eloquent princess wherever else she goes. Bipolar queen!

0gBaR63.gif

Yeah Nicki’s always been outspoken and messy on social media, especially about things she’s passionate about or if she’s trying to defend herself. I think she was starting to get sick of everyone’s **** last year, and completely stopped holding back. :skull:

I really think she should surprise release the next album. And yeah 10 classic tracks is way better than one padded with fillers. Base the 1st single n radio n public reception. 

I feel she was waiting to see if Wobble would smash and serve as good promo for a tour, but it didn't.

LMAO of course she wasn’t.

Of course this thread has less replies though.

Probably smart to not tour with someone like Chris Brown, but that “going out on the road again is too much” excuse is a kii. As if she just didn’t have a complete dumpster fire of a “tour” with like 10 unprofessional shows and everything else being cancelled. Not enough power, indeed. :fan:

Nobody want to see Nicki live.

Out of the 2 artists, one of them, the Grammy award winner, is still able to book and sell out arenas. Chris has had 2 pretty decent tours off his last album alone. She on the other hand, cancelled an entire leg, shows and even gave away tickets as a 2-for-1 deal just so people would show up. Her fans aren't going to buy concert tickets....hell they barely bought and streamed Queen. She would be lucky to get on a Chris Brown tour.