Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Cardi says Iggy was bullied

62 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Iggy deserved the draggings :sorry: She made TONS of racist tweets not to mention her accent and the slave master lyric. I don’t think she deserves it now though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

despite her immense popularity post prime era.

Hope you're not using tweet popularity as a gauge for this cause immense popularity Iggy does not have in real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She’s not entirely wrong. All of these celebs often do deserve to be called out on their sh*t, but a lot of the time it crosses a line into just straight bullying tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, quitedangerous said:

I mean yeah Iggy was bullied for no reason, but Cardi sis, all the **** you've said and done. Of course people are gonna drag you, like... what did you expect? did you expect people to be nice to you when you've said that you were dragging men for their money? or that you have ghost-writers and that you don't care about hip-hop, you just want hits? or that you've called black women monkeys, even though you completely stole their culture and you kept saying the n word as if you were black and made people believe that you were black, even though you're latina. like... :deadbanana4:

Don’t try to act like she was some innocent little girl. She blatantly called herself a runaway slave master IN a song

 

and those vines of her “rapping” wasn’t altered or anything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iggy really went through iT. Queen deserves better.  :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This tweet is fake though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:jonny6: this thread 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Buddy said:

Only Got can judge ha

:ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lady Bird said:

Iggy deserved the draggings :sorry: She made TONS of racist tweets not to mention her accent and the slave master lyric. I don’t think she deserves it now though.

And 80% of those tweets that “surfaced” were fake and photoshopped, Boo Boo the fool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, that’s a fact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JonRih said:

And 80% of those tweets that “surfaced” were fake and photoshopped, Boo Boo the fool.

I totally believe this!

 

giphy.gif

 

As if those 20% don’t mean much. She still said racist **** either way and deserved to be dragged for it, boo boo the fool. :sorry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God, her writing skills are embarrassingly abysmal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss when Iggy was slaying. But people were so mean. They still are tbh. :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all agreeing, but probably took part in it :toofunny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all kill me with the slave master lyric bull****. She apologized for it. Hell the girl isn't even American and y'all expect her to understand the depths of slavery, yet y'all overlook the  people in this country that don't know it. Wasn't it Porsha from RHOA that thought the Underground Railroad was a train? A **** load of people in the US don't really grasp slavery, but y'all drag her for not knowing it. At least she educated herself and corrected herself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lady Bird said:

I totally believe this!

 

giphy.gif

 

As if those 20% don’t mean much. She still said racist **** either way and deserved to be dragged for it, boo boo the fool. :sorry: 

Go back to being bullied by schoolmates in your high school and stop being pressed about people richer than you. It’s funny how she apologized countless of times and still got dragged, yet some never do and get a pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, PvtPulse said:

Y'all kill me with the slave master lyric bull****. She apologized for it. Hell the girl isn't even American and y'all expect her to understand the depths of slavery, yet y'all overlook the  people in this country that don't know it. Wasn't it Porsha from RHOA that thought the Underground Railroad was a train? A **** load of people in the US don't really grasp slavery, but y'all drag her for not knowing it. At least she educated herself and corrected herself.

This would’ve been an excuse if she wasn’t so dismissive of people trying to educate her on the racial dynamics here, but she wasn’t receiving it at all. It was her flippant attitude that ramped people up and made her forever a target 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PvtPulse said:

Wasn't it Porsha from RHOA that thought the Underground Railroad was a train?

I used to think the same. :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ari29 said:

This would’ve been an excuse if she wasn’t so dismissive of people trying to educate her on the racial dynamics here, but she wasn’t receiving it at all. It was her flippant attitude that ramped people up and made her forever a target 

Well you imagine everyone attacking you. You would always be on defense as well. She was made fun of on award shows that she didn't even go to. I will never forget when Erykah Badu stood on stage at the Soul Train Awards and dragged Iggy. And also how many times does she have to apologize? everybody keeps bringing up the rap, she corrected herself and people still won't let it go.

 

I'ma just say what needs to be said.... It was in the midst of the Black Lives Matter uproar, and people couldn't take that a white woman came in and was outshining a black woman in a "black genre". She came in, grabbed a #1, got her Grammy nominations and actually SOLD the same amount of albums as The Prinkprint. It didn't help that Nicki and her insecurities started taking jabs at Iggy saying she didn't write her own music. So much for female empowerment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, PvtPulse said:

Well you imagine everyone attacking you. You would always be on defense as well. She was made fun of on award shows that she didn't even go to. I will never forget when Erykah Badu stood on stage at the Soul Train Awards and dragged Iggy. And also how many times does she have to apologize? everybody keeps bringing up the rap, she corrected herself and people still won't let it go.

 

I'ma just say what needs to be said.... It was in the midst of the Black Lives Matter uproar, and people couldn't take that a white woman came in and was outshining a black woman in a "black genre". She came in, grabbed a #1, got her Grammy nominations and actually SOLD the same amount of albums as The Prinkprint. It didn't help that Nicki and her insecurities started taking jabs at Iggy saying she didn't write her own music. So much for female empowerment.

This has more to do with Azealia than Nicki. It was Iggy’s constant antagonizing of Azealia that made her go on Hot 97 and open the flood gates. Iggy is not this victim people make her out to be. She’s an entitled sneaky type that always tries to make herself a victim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She can't even string together a full sentence without a grammar mistake. Sad.

 

Iggy's own decisions caused her to flop into oblivion. Period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

This has more to do with Azealia than Nicki. It was Iggy’s constant antagonizing of Azealia that made her go on Hot 97 and open the flood gates. Iggy is not this victim people make her out to be. She’s an entitled sneaky type that always tries to make herself a victim. 

i lived through this...it really was the Barbz that dug up old tweets and PHOTOSHOPPED fake tweets that went viral. They tried to do Cardi the same way. It was all orchestrated by Nicki Minaj herself as she was healing from shots high on percs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites