Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Cardi says Iggy was bullied

62 posts in this topic

Her nails scare me lol. But, yea she’s right. There was a point where iffy was getting straight up bullied. 

Iggy was brutally bullied in 2015. Meme pages ran by twinks were working overtime on insta and vine making Iggy memes.

she didn't lie. Iggy was done wrong by the GP.

Indeed she was, lol its funny to me because its shame people who like to say how bad bullying is but don't see how they're doing the same. 

Yep! Then the corrupted fake industry followed and hasn't played/promoted her work on any platform despite her immense popularity post prime era.

Cardi seems just as insecure and volatile as Nicki from what I've seen. I don't get the double standard between them.

What Iggy went through in 2014-2015 was truly one of the most disgusting things. It was so funny because it was also a rise of the social justice movement on the Internet, so it was incredibly confusing to see posts about feminism next to death threats mixed with blatant bullying towards Iggy.

those nails :skull: can't she f***ing use spaces after a dot? :rip: 

She sounds like when Calvin tweeted “you can’t bury me like Katy” about Taylor :rip: the name drops are always messy

I mean she was bullied but it’s what the both of them deserve for being ignorant, racist, transphobic, drugging men for their money (the latter two obviously only apply to Cardi)

It’s true. People are ****ing vile 

an anti-bullying ICON

I love the fact that she has always been supportive toward other female rappers in the industry, her mind is just too powerful :clap3:

Well she is right

:dies: what bullying for being a terrible rapper?

Only by racists

I mean yeah Iggy was bullied for no reason, but Cardi sis, all the **** you've said and done. Of course people are gonna drag you, like... what did you expect? did you expect people to be nice to you when you've said that you were dragging men for their money? or that you have ghost-writers and that you don't care about hip-hop, you just want hits? or that you've called black women monkeys, even though you completely stole their culture and you kept saying the n word as if you were black and made people believe that you were black, even though you're latina. like... :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Tsareena said:

:dies: what bullying for being a terrible rapper?

so disgusting.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

______

It was like the whole industry out to attack her.

She was suicidal alone and very much terrified at a point.

Iggy was a racist idiot prior to her big break, but I really do think she changed for the better.

She's the first victim of cancel culture and I'm really sorry for the amount of hate she received (most of it wasn't directed at her for her racist tweets, but because she was a white girl finding success in hip hop)

4 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

so disgusting.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

oh please. is she the first rapper that people came for. she got a lot of hate (on her body and rap skills which is something everyone has gotten from kim to cardi now) and the material she released at the time didn't help her in anyway. there was no "bullying her out". 

Also I'm seeing people claim this screenshot is fake ff

8 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Yep! Then the corrupted fake industry followed and hasn't played/promoted her work on any platform despite her immense popularity post prime era.

Her songs released post her debut era don't even chart tho skeptical3.png