Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

BLACKPINK to release limited photobook

17 posts in this topic

The damage control lmao :dies: 

BP are the only ones saving this company :dies:

We better get Rose's solo and a new mini EP by the end of the year

i dont want it unless every page plays a new song like these happy birthday cards with sound

16 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

We better get Rose's solo and a new mini EP by the end of the year

We won't get Rose's solo in 2019 nor will we get Lisa's and Jisoo's. That was YG's way of shutting the fans up and quieting the backlash over YG's favoritism towards Jennie

19 minutes ago, Josh said:

We won't get Rose's solo in 2019 nor will we get Lisa's and Jisoo's. That was YG's way of shutting the fans up and quieting the backlash over YG's favoritism towards Jennie

Dx that doesn't make any sense and please tell me that you're being sarcastic 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Dx that doesn't make any sense and please tell me that you're being sarcastic 

he's a secret OBPH... we will get the Rosé solo but that will be it for the year (well, we'll also get the Japanese version of Kill This Love)  :) 

41 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

he's a secret OBPH... we will get the Rosé solo but that will be it for the year (well, we'll also get the Japanese version of Kill This Love)  :) 

What does OBPH mean? Lol ugh we better! Fingers crossed we get a new mini or a full album out next year and then hopefully lisa and or jisoo solo

this should be moved to Celebria because it has nothing to do with Music,

they're full time Instagram Models now :cm:

5 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

What does OBPH mean? Lol ugh we better! Fingers crossed we get a new mini or a full album out next year and then hopefully lisa and or jisoo solo

Obsessed BLACKPINK hater  :)  we will most likely get one mini album and one solo per year because YG 

19 hours ago, M-P-B said:

i'm legit not a secret OBH. I hate YG. 

another album already? thats pretty good for them. :clap3:

1 hour ago, jqnetto said:

another album already? thats pretty good for them. :clap3:

we wish. It's just a photobook :rip: 

Woah, who would've thought YG will be that short of money to do photobooks for their FEMALE artists. I don't remember them ever doing that, even for Big Bang. Photobooks are they way to get money from fans of cash cow artists, I guess Blackpink is a cash cow now.

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

Woah, who would've thought YG will be that short of money to do photobooks for their FEMALE artists. I don't remember them ever doing that, even for Big Bang. Photobooks are they way to get money from fans of cash cow artists, I guess Blackpink is a cash cow now.

I don't know how long you've known BIGBANG or other YG artists for but BIGBANG released several photobooks, and so did T.O.P and G-Dragon. I agree with you that BP are cash cows though. *Waiting for that Japanese re-release of the photobook in a few months*