Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Hong Kong Free Citizens DEFEAT China !!!!

98 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Communion said:

Do you think Trump is In a trade war with China cause of....Hong Kong? Sis, he gives zero ****s for anyone’s self-determination. He is focused on American exceptionalism. :skull:

Darling, do some research! United States has the most investment in HK among all the Asian countries, except Japan.

19 hours ago, Wes said:

今次區議會選舉睇下建制班pk點死 :oh:

一定仲有人投班冚家鏟!蛇齋餅種送比班老野

32 minutes ago, Shakishaki said:

Darling, do some research! United States has the most investment in HK among all the Asian countries, except Japan.

You’re proving my point that Trump is not invested in the moral aspects of self-determination and is simply focused on America’s financial interests. He’d sell you all to China for a corn chip if it benefitted America. :skull:

1 hour ago, Communion said:

You’re proving my point that Trump is not invested in the moral aspects of self-determination and is simply focused on America’s financial interests. He’d sell you all to China for a corn chip if it benefitted America. :skull:

The fact is HK is a profitable asset to America. HK contributes the most trade surplus to America.

14 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Visiting Hong Kong in a month :jonny5:

Welcome! Have fun!

On 6/16/2019 at 1:05 AM, Nick_317 said:

Someone has jumped from the roof top to fight for the withdrawal.

****ing Carrie Lam has to STOP.

Not sure how that is effective :skull:

24 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Well the number of protesters did jump from 1.03M to 2M in 7 days so there's that :michael:

I support Hong Kong and Taiwan in their fight for independency.  

4 hours ago, Wes said:

Well the number of protesters did jump from 1.03M to 2M in 7 days so there's that :michael:

I know, but jumping from a roof top and killing yourself isn't effective way to protest :skull: 

17 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

I know, but jumping from a roof top and killing yourself isn't effective way to protest :skull: 

Live Free or Die

(New Hampshire Motto)

Misleading title, they're only delaying it.

6 hours ago, Shakishaki said:

Welcome! Have fun!

Any places you recommend to definitely visit?

11 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Well, he has died😢 People are even angrier 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Victoria Peak and the night view of Victoria Harbour are MUST. There are also many stores in Central worth visiting. Mong Kok is the world’s densest area so I usually avoid it (too crowded and many uncivilised Chinese tourists). It still worths to have a look but don’t spend there too long. Other must visit places: Causeway Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Big Buddha in the Lantau Island. The former two areas are shopping districts (so there are many Chinese tourists too).

Personally, I love going to Repulse Bay in the South of HK Island and Discovery Bay in the Lantau Island. These two places are nice for weekend getaway! You can go to Stanley together if you visit Repulse Bay. They are close. Repulse Bay is also the area where many billionaires live in HK.

May I ask where are you from?

2 minutes ago, Shakishaki said:

Victoria Peak and the night view of Victoria Harbour are MUST. There are also many stores in Central worth visiting. Mong Kok is the world’s densest area so I usually avoid it (too crowded and many uncivilised Chinese tourists). It still worths to have a look but don’t spend there too long. Other must visit places: Causeway Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Big Buddha in the Lantau Island. The former two areas are shopping districts (so there are many Chinese tourists too).

Personally, I love going to Repulse Bay in the South of HK Island and Discovery Bay in the Lantau Island. These two places are nice for weekend getaway! You can go to Stanley as well if you visit Repulse Bay. Repulse Bay is also the area where many billionaires live in HK.

May I ask where are you from?

US, parents are from Hong Kong, and thanks! 

Funny thing that my mom's friend also went to Hong Kong and she saw a person pee on the bathroom floor :deadbanana2: 

2 million protesters? that can't be real right? iirc Hong Kong only has ~7 million citizens? :deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I’ve been to HK several times and in addition to what @Shakishaki suggested, I would also highly reccomend the zoological and botanical gardens. 

Carrie Lam just offered her sincere apologies.

14 hours ago, Mindful said:

I support Hong Kong and Taiwan in their fight for independency.  

What about Macau, the Las Vegas/Monaco of Asia?

2 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Don’t go

The Communist party has already destroyed Macau.

9 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

US, parents are from Hong Kong, and thanks! 

Funny thing that my mom's friend also went to Hong Kong and she saw a person pee on the bathroom floor :deadbanana2: 

I'm going to the US in a few months hahahaha

HKers are very civilised. We know where to find a washroom. I bet that's a Chinese.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Carrie Lam just offered her sincere apologies.

HELL NO!!!

You can't call that's a sincere apology when you try to send people to jail for 3 - 7 years with a riot charge.

She should be awarded for the best actress (Golden Raspberries).

I'm ready to go back to the street!

3 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Very crowded. The air quality there is bad