Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Hong Kong Free Citizens DEFEAT China !!!!

98 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Not to sound stupid but I thought kong Kong was a city in China. 

Kong Kong?

ekNrZb9.gif

14 minutes ago, truthteller said:

good luck with the upcoming election you're speaking of

220px-Han_Kuo-yu(cropped).jpg

OT: imagine being THIS privileged to speak on ATRL while endorsing a non-humanitarian power... far-right can relate! some of yall are truly something else

Ugh I am SICK of that ugly face everywhere! The way he will bring about the destruction of Taiwan. :sosad: 

Hong Kong is fighting back.

The puppet president and her corrupt government have gone AWOL

Fight communist plague until you last breath, democrat legends :clap3:

The protests have been going on for more than 25 hours now.

The distance of 4 subway stations :worship2:The police tried so hard to shut it off but we said no ma'am:jonny5:

I would've stayed longer if this hadn't been during my exam week

wlnH6YPr.jpg

1 minute ago, Wes said:

The protests have been going on for more than 25 hours now. The police tried so hard to shut it off but we said no ma'am:jonny5:

Stay safe sis:jonny5::jonny5:The rats are going OFF

13 hours ago, that G.U.Y. said:

Communists denying peoples' freedoms and autonomy? :eek:

Shocking, right?

:rip: the first page of this thread...

Mess at violence erupting on both sides now

Under UN guidelines... isn't it so... that any people can determine their freedom and create their own states? I mean that's how the people of the Saarland (a German state) could re-unify with Western Germany between 1957-1959. 

It is a shame that so many countries do not acknowledge Taiwan as an independent country. 

Taiwan is (de facto) its own country and Hong Kong should become independent as well. In the case that if China invades both countries militarily, the UN should intervene and sanction China. China is such a mess, The Russia of Asia. 

I feel so bad for them. As if anybody would dare to protest anything if you can get extradited to China. Imagine your freedom of speech disappearing overnight :mazen:

18 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Under UN guidelines... isn't it so... that any people can determine their freedom and create their own states? I mean that's how the people of the Saarland (a German state) could re-unify with Western Germany between 1957-1959. 

It is a shame that so many countries do not acknowledge Taiwan as an independent country. 

Taiwan is (de facto) its own country and Hong Kong should become independent as well. In the case that if China invades both countries militarily, the UN should intervene and sanction China. China is such a mess, The Russia of Asia. 

PRC removed Hong Kong and Macau from UN's list of colonies in 1972. That's why self-determination was out of the question.

Throwing tear gas at the media

H15cN0w.gif

Attacking an innocent man

4g17BRj.gif

That poor guy didn't even see it coming :rip:

LUxq7VC.gif

Police are literal PIGS

9eGb8h.gif

Hi,  I'm from and born in Hong Kong, people from the US, please help Hong Kong!!

6 hours ago, Wes said:

The distance of 4 subway stations :worship2:The police tried so hard to shut it off but we said no ma'am:jonny5:

wlnH6YPr.jpg

Hives fighting for FREEDOM. Why am I not surprised?

I respect your courage. It's so much easier for me to criticize China from the US.

FREE Hong Kong and Taiwan from China :flame:

I'm with them

they would be such flawless countries:alexz:

10 hours ago, Wes said:

wlnH6YPr.jpg

加油 sis, and stay safe for real.

14 hours ago, HANZ94 said:

I'm with them

Taiwan IS a flawless country! If only China would just **** off and let this democratic, peaceful country rest in peace. It's also got like hundreds of missiles pointing at Taiwan at ALL times so it's like... can you not? How are all our UGLY democratic western countries not speaking out in defence of this poor little island nation, the only true democracy in all of Asia? How can they leave it to languish and fade? Ugh.

I love Hong Kong :( Such an awesome place to visit with a rich culture and history.

1 hour ago, Reinvention said:

Taiwan IS a flawless country! If only China would just **** off and let this democratic, peaceful country rest in peace. It's also got like hundreds of missiles pointing at Taiwan at ALL times so it's like... can you not? How are all our UGLY democratic western countries not speaking out in defence of this poor little island nation, the only true democracy in all of Asia? How can they leave it to languish and fade? Ugh.

Honestly I think they scared of China, it’s just way too powerful sadly 

China is such a piece of ****

SEA countries should band up and end that bully :biblio:

On 6/12/2019 at 10:56 AM, stevyy said:

Nunn good luck with China and/or Russia not vetoing that. UN has been a joke for a long time. 

China and Russia will keep doing whatever the **** they want until US decides they had enough.

That's why both have cornered the US government (the whole western world tbh) with fake outrage leftist media. We've even seen Bernie bros justify genocide so it's a lost cause for this generation. 

FREE MY CITY!!!

I was there in the protest against this brutal regime!

Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 8:11 AM, HANZ94 said:

I'm with them

That would be awesome but the communist scums won't allow this to happen.

The US and other Western countries should sanction China, Russia, North Korea, Venezuela etc.

The law has been delayed. Is that true?

LEAVE HONG KONG ALONE